Rihanna Flaunts Beach Body While Jet-Skiing in Hawaii
Rihanna continued the celebration of her 25th birthday in Hawaii by flaunting her body in bikini while jet-skiing. Wearing a rash vest, orange and pink bikini bottoms and a life vest, the pop singer was seen holding onto the back of a jet-ski as Hawaiian world champion surfer, musician and actor Makua Rothman sped around the Hawaiian waters on Thursday, February 21.
Rihanna was beaming as she went on the wild ride. At one point Rihanna nearly came off the board as they hit a bit wave, but she expertly managed to keep her balance. The pair appeared to be getting along during the ride as both were smiling and laughing together.
Rihanna hit Hawaii to celebrate her turning of age on February 20. She was joined by boyfriend Chris Brown, and her brother, Rorrey Fenti, apparently also joined the birthday celebration as he posted a photo with a group of friends via Instagram with a caption saying, "We Allllll Here!"
"Rihanna and Chris came out around 2 P.M. and took a quick walk on the beach in front of their rented home. It was a bit windy so they didn't stay out very long," a source told E! News. "Chris was leading Rihanna by the hand. She was puffing on something as she walked and seemed very relaxed and happy."
"Her hair was blowing and she twirled around. She looked totally free and like she was really enjoying her birthday. Chris was protective and made sure to hold her hand as they walked. They only went a few houses over and then they turned around and came back," the source added.
More Rihanna News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support