Scarlett Johansson Denies Engagement Rumor
Scarlett Johansson denies recent rumor saying that she and boyfriend Romain Dauriac have got engaged. Speculation about their engagement surfaced after the actress was spotted wearing a flashy ring on her ring finger. However, Johansson's representative said the engagement rumor was untrue. "Scarlett is absolutely not engaged," the representative told People.
Johansson has been dating the French journalist for a few months. However, she recently expressed her disinterest to get married in an interview with Elle U.K., "I never think about marriage. Is that weird?" She added, "It's really not important to me. The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me, 'Would I get married again?' "
The "Hitchcock" actress expressed her thought, "I got married when I was young and it was incredibly romantic and I liked being married, actually. But it is different. It's hard to put into words."
Johansson was previously married to Ryan Reynolds from 2008 to 2011. She went out in public with Dauriac just a few weeks after she broke up with her ex-boyfriend, advertising executive Nate Naylor.
Scarlett Johansson is not the only celebrity who denied engagement rumor although they are spotted wearing a ring on their ring fingers. Katy Perry was seen wearing a ring after Valentine's Day dinner with her boyfriend, singer-songwriter John Mayer. However, it was later revealed that the ring Perry wore was just a gift.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name