Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reportedly Sold Their Bel Air Mansion
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are rumored to have sold their new mansion in Bel Air. According to the Real Estalker, the 8,662 square-foot house which was bought in January has been sold to an unnamed person. The website heard that "they are already in escrow to flip the pricey pad for about a million bucks more".
The luxurious house is located in gated community with $900 fee a year. Other celebrities who reside in the area include Jennifer Aniston, basketball star Chris Paul and the creator of "Girls Gone Wild", Joe Francis.
The Mediterranean-style mansion has seven bedrooms, five bathrooms, oak panelled library with marble fireplace, wine cellar, a master suite and maid's rooms among others. It was previously reported that Kim and Kanye wanted to add more facilities such as a movie theater, bowling alley, basketball court, and spa. The new installment would expand the house to 14,000 square foot.
Although Kim and Kanye previously wanted to have huge renovation, it seems that the two changed their plan. People assume that they give up the house because of the location. Kim might want to stay near to the other Kardashians who live in Calabasas.
Earlier this month, Kim sold the place where she lived with her ex-husband Kris Humphries, including the furniture, to an unnamed buyer. The 5-bedroom house was bought in 2010 for $4.8 million.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince