Mila Kunis Shacking Up With Ashton Kutcher
Mila Kunis is set to move into boyfriend Ashton Kutcher's house. The couple has been living together for the past few weeks while her own house is remodeled, and the 29-year-old actress reportedly will make her official move into the 9,000-square-foot mansion in Hollywood Hills soon.
"Ashton's male roommate is moving out to make room for her," an insider told Us Weekly. Another insider said, "They really are perfect for each other. They always have a lot of fun together."
Ashton and Mila haven't publicly commented on their relationship, but they have been spotted being together on numerous occasions. They've traveled to Australia, Italy and New York together, while also stopping in Iowa one time to dine with Ashton's family at Red Lobster.
The couple, who first met on the set of "That 70s Show" when Mila was still 14, were friends before they started dating in spring 2012, only four months after Ashton announced the end of his six-year marriage to Demi Moore. "They were friends first, and then it switched to love," said a source. "That's a great foundation for a relationship."
Mila is said to be a huge hit among Ashton's friends. "Mila is such a nice girl and extremely down-to-earth. Everyone on Ashton's team is happy for them. She is very laidback and low maintenance. Her favorite coat is from H&M and she doesn't take herself too seriously," a source said. "She seems very interested in people outside of the acting industry. She's a very real girl, engaging and very polite."
More Mila Kunis News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen