Mila Kunis Shacking Up With Ashton Kutcher
Mila Kunis is set to move into boyfriend Ashton Kutcher's house. The couple has been living together for the past few weeks while her own house is remodeled, and the 29-year-old actress reportedly will make her official move into the 9,000-square-foot mansion in Hollywood Hills soon.
"Ashton's male roommate is moving out to make room for her," an insider told Us Weekly. Another insider said, "They really are perfect for each other. They always have a lot of fun together."
Ashton and Mila haven't publicly commented on their relationship, but they have been spotted being together on numerous occasions. They've traveled to Australia, Italy and New York together, while also stopping in Iowa one time to dine with Ashton's family at Red Lobster.
The couple, who first met on the set of "That 70s Show" when Mila was still 14, were friends before they started dating in spring 2012, only four months after Ashton announced the end of his six-year marriage to Demi Moore. "They were friends first, and then it switched to love," said a source. "That's a great foundation for a relationship."
Mila is said to be a huge hit among Ashton's friends. "Mila is such a nice girl and extremely down-to-earth. Everyone on Ashton's team is happy for them. She is very laidback and low maintenance. Her favorite coat is from H&M and she doesn't take herself too seriously," a source said. "She seems very interested in people outside of the acting industry. She's a very real girl, engaging and very polite."
More Mila Kunis News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie