Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Welcome First Child, Sebastian
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are now officially first-time parents. The couple welcomed their first child on Thursday afternoon, February 21 and Wiz himself took to Twitter to share the happy news.
"Happy Birthday Sebastian 'The Bash' Taylor Thomaz!!!" the proud father posted on his Twitter page, revealing the baby's name. "Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world."
Earlier the same day, Wiz hinted that Amber was in labor as he posted on Instagram a picture of him wearing a surgical cap and a mask. "Daddy time," he wrote in a caption of the photo.
Wiz and his model fiancee Amber first announced that they're expecting their first child at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September. "We're so excited," the rapper gushed at the time. Later in January, they revealed they had prepared a name for their son. "It's a total boss name for a boy," she teased without giving away the name.
Wiz and Amber once said they planned to get married a few months after their son is born, in March of April.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery