Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Welcome First Child, Sebastian
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are now officially first-time parents. The couple welcomed their first child on Thursday afternoon, February 21 and Wiz himself took to Twitter to share the happy news.
"Happy Birthday Sebastian 'The Bash' Taylor Thomaz!!!" the proud father posted on his Twitter page, revealing the baby's name. "Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world."
Earlier the same day, Wiz hinted that Amber was in labor as he posted on Instagram a picture of him wearing a surgical cap and a mask. "Daddy time," he wrote in a caption of the photo.
Wiz and his model fiancee Amber first announced that they're expecting their first child at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September. "We're so excited," the rapper gushed at the time. Later in January, they revealed they had prepared a name for their son. "It's a total boss name for a boy," she teased without giving away the name.
Wiz and Amber once said they planned to get married a few months after their son is born, in March of April.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts