Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Welcome First Child, Sebastian
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are now officially first-time parents. The couple welcomed their first child on Thursday afternoon, February 21 and Wiz himself took to Twitter to share the happy news.
"Happy Birthday Sebastian 'The Bash' Taylor Thomaz!!!" the proud father posted on his Twitter page, revealing the baby's name. "Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world."
Earlier the same day, Wiz hinted that Amber was in labor as he posted on Instagram a picture of him wearing a surgical cap and a mask. "Daddy time," he wrote in a caption of the photo.
Wiz and his model fiancee Amber first announced that they're expecting their first child at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September. "We're so excited," the rapper gushed at the time. Later in January, they revealed they had prepared a name for their son. "It's a total boss name for a boy," she teased without giving away the name.
Wiz and Amber once said they planned to get married a few months after their son is born, in March of April.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush