Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Welcome First Child, Sebastian
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are now officially first-time parents. The couple welcomed their first child on Thursday afternoon, February 21 and Wiz himself took to Twitter to share the happy news.
"Happy Birthday Sebastian 'The Bash' Taylor Thomaz!!!" the proud father posted on his Twitter page, revealing the baby's name. "Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world."
Earlier the same day, Wiz hinted that Amber was in labor as he posted on Instagram a picture of him wearing a surgical cap and a mask. "Daddy time," he wrote in a caption of the photo.
Wiz and his model fiancee Amber first announced that they're expecting their first child at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September. "We're so excited," the rapper gushed at the time. Later in January, they revealed they had prepared a name for their son. "It's a total boss name for a boy," she teased without giving away the name.
Wiz and Amber once said they planned to get married a few months after their son is born, in March of April.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2