Josh Brolin and Diane Lane Divorcing After Eight Years of Marriage
Another powerhouse celebrity couple bites the dust. Josh Brolin and Diane Lane decide to go their separate ways after eight years of living together as husband and wife.
"They've been separated for several months. This was a hard decision for both of them to make," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE. "The relationship just ran its course."
A representative for the couple confirms the breakup news. To Us Weekly, another insider insists there's no drama behind the split, "It was a mutual decision. It is very amicable. It's not ugly, it's just over."
Brolin was recently arrested for public intoxication just before midnight during a 2013 New Year celebration. He was let go without charge. According to PEOPLE, he was spotted without his wedding ring the next day when grabbing a bite with a male companion at Sauce on Hampton in Venice, Calif.
Brolin, 45, and Lane, 48, met through his stepmother, Barbra Streisand, at a party in 2002. They got engaged in 2003 and then married in 2004 at his central California ranch. It was a second marriage for both of them.
Brolin was previously married to actress Alice Adair and got divorced in 1994. They have two children, 18-year-old daughter Eden and 24-year-old son Trevor. Lane was previously married to actor Christopher Lambert and also called it quits in 1994. They have 19-year-old daughter Eleanor.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen