Josh Brolin and Diane Lane Divorcing After Eight Years of Marriage
Another powerhouse celebrity couple bites the dust. Josh Brolin and Diane Lane decide to go their separate ways after eight years of living together as husband and wife.
"They've been separated for several months. This was a hard decision for both of them to make," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE. "The relationship just ran its course."
A representative for the couple confirms the breakup news. To Us Weekly, another insider insists there's no drama behind the split, "It was a mutual decision. It is very amicable. It's not ugly, it's just over."
Brolin was recently arrested for public intoxication just before midnight during a 2013 New Year celebration. He was let go without charge. According to PEOPLE, he was spotted without his wedding ring the next day when grabbing a bite with a male companion at Sauce on Hampton in Venice, Calif.
Brolin, 45, and Lane, 48, met through his stepmother, Barbra Streisand, at a party in 2002. They got engaged in 2003 and then married in 2004 at his central California ranch. It was a second marriage for both of them.
Brolin was previously married to actress Alice Adair and got divorced in 1994. They have two children, 18-year-old daughter Eden and 24-year-old son Trevor. Lane was previously married to actor Christopher Lambert and also called it quits in 1994. They have 19-year-old daughter Eleanor.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance