Josh Brolin and Diane Lane Divorcing After Eight Years of Marriage
Another powerhouse celebrity couple bites the dust. Josh Brolin and Diane Lane decide to go their separate ways after eight years of living together as husband and wife.
"They've been separated for several months. This was a hard decision for both of them to make," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE. "The relationship just ran its course."
A representative for the couple confirms the breakup news. To Us Weekly, another insider insists there's no drama behind the split, "It was a mutual decision. It is very amicable. It's not ugly, it's just over."
Brolin was recently arrested for public intoxication just before midnight during a 2013 New Year celebration. He was let go without charge. According to PEOPLE, he was spotted without his wedding ring the next day when grabbing a bite with a male companion at Sauce on Hampton in Venice, Calif.
Brolin, 45, and Lane, 48, met through his stepmother, Barbra Streisand, at a party in 2002. They got engaged in 2003 and then married in 2004 at his central California ranch. It was a second marriage for both of them.
Brolin was previously married to actress Alice Adair and got divorced in 1994. They have two children, 18-year-old daughter Eden and 24-year-old son Trevor. Lane was previously married to actor Christopher Lambert and also called it quits in 1994. They have 19-year-old daughter Eleanor.
More Josh Brolin News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship