Justin Timberlake Will Return to 'SNL' as Host and Performer on March 9
Justin Timberlake continues his invasion ahead of the release of his comeback album "The 20/20 Experience". Fresh off his gigs at Grammy and BRIT Awards, the "Suit & Tie" hitmaker is scheduled to pull a double duty as a host and musical guest on "Saturday Night Live" on March 9, ten days before his CD hits the market.
The stint will mark JT's fifth time on "SNL". The former NSYNC star is one of the fans' favorite guests on the show, doing memorable sketches like "Dick in a Box" with Andy Samberg, "Barry Gibb Talk Show" with Jimmy Fallon, "3 Way" with Lady GaGa, and a take on Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)."
The husband of Jessica Biel will later appear on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" for special performances. He is set to sing each night from March 11 - 15 and have a chat with the host on the first night and on the final one. His visit will mark the first time any featured artist has appeared in every show during a single week.
A week before the ex-boybander comes to "SNL", Kevin Hart will serve as a host on the variety show. During the March 2 episode, duo Macklemore and Ryan Lewis who made history with their No. 1 single "Thrift Shop" will make a performance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016