Justin Timberlake Will Return to 'SNL' as Host and Performer on March 9
Justin Timberlake continues his invasion ahead of the release of his comeback album "The 20/20 Experience". Fresh off his gigs at Grammy and BRIT Awards, the "Suit & Tie" hitmaker is scheduled to pull a double duty as a host and musical guest on "Saturday Night Live" on March 9, ten days before his CD hits the market.
The stint will mark JT's fifth time on "SNL". The former NSYNC star is one of the fans' favorite guests on the show, doing memorable sketches like "Dick in a Box" with Andy Samberg, "Barry Gibb Talk Show" with Jimmy Fallon, "3 Way" with Lady GaGa, and a take on Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)."
The husband of Jessica Biel will later appear on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" for special performances. He is set to sing each night from March 11 - 15 and have a chat with the host on the first night and on the final one. His visit will mark the first time any featured artist has appeared in every show during a single week.
A week before the ex-boybander comes to "SNL", Kevin Hart will serve as a host on the variety show. During the March 2 episode, duo Macklemore and Ryan Lewis who made history with their No. 1 single "Thrift Shop" will make a performance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'