Lady GaGa Posts Thank-You Letter to Her Fans After Leaving Surgery Room
Lady GaGa is extremely grateful for all the outpouring support she receives from her devotees ahead of her impending hip surgery. "Monsters, You really gave me a lot of strength today," she thanks her Little Monsters in an open letter, after tweeting earlier in the day, "Going in for surgery now. Thank you so much for sending me love and support. I will be dreaming of you."
"Everything happened so fast, but when it came time to face it I reflected on the many stories and experiences you've shared with me about your lives. Meeting you backstage, reading your letters, watching you communicate with fans from around the globe to form a community that supports one another--You have completely blown my mind," she adds in her letter.
"As they wheeled me into surgery today, I thought about all of your pain and perseverance, your unique family situations, school environments, health issues, homelessness, identity struggles -- sometimes you are so brave that it terrifies me. I wonder how it's even possible. So I thought to myself, I'm alive, I'm living my dream, and this is just a bump in the road," she continues.
"I'm grateful because this is temporary, and for some it is not. You have changed my life. I love you and am proud to be a part of your lives. If you can do it, I can do it too, and if we stick together we can get through anything. Love, Gaga," the Mother Monster concludes.
GaGa went under the knife due to a painful labral tear in her right hip. She was forced to cancel the remaining dates of her Born This Way Ball tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her