Lady GaGa Posts Thank-You Letter to Her Fans After Leaving Surgery Room
Lady GaGa is extremely grateful for all the outpouring support she receives from her devotees ahead of her impending hip surgery. "Monsters, You really gave me a lot of strength today," she thanks her Little Monsters in an open letter, after tweeting earlier in the day, "Going in for surgery now. Thank you so much for sending me love and support. I will be dreaming of you."
"Everything happened so fast, but when it came time to face it I reflected on the many stories and experiences you've shared with me about your lives. Meeting you backstage, reading your letters, watching you communicate with fans from around the globe to form a community that supports one another--You have completely blown my mind," she adds in her letter.
"As they wheeled me into surgery today, I thought about all of your pain and perseverance, your unique family situations, school environments, health issues, homelessness, identity struggles -- sometimes you are so brave that it terrifies me. I wonder how it's even possible. So I thought to myself, I'm alive, I'm living my dream, and this is just a bump in the road," she continues.
"I'm grateful because this is temporary, and for some it is not. You have changed my life. I love you and am proud to be a part of your lives. If you can do it, I can do it too, and if we stick together we can get through anything. Love, Gaga," the Mother Monster concludes.
GaGa went under the knife due to a painful labral tear in her right hip. She was forced to cancel the remaining dates of her Born This Way Ball tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'