Lady GaGa Posts Thank-You Letter to Her Fans After Leaving Surgery Room
Lady GaGa is extremely grateful for all the outpouring support she receives from her devotees ahead of her impending hip surgery. "Monsters, You really gave me a lot of strength today," she thanks her Little Monsters in an open letter, after tweeting earlier in the day, "Going in for surgery now. Thank you so much for sending me love and support. I will be dreaming of you."
"Everything happened so fast, but when it came time to face it I reflected on the many stories and experiences you've shared with me about your lives. Meeting you backstage, reading your letters, watching you communicate with fans from around the globe to form a community that supports one another--You have completely blown my mind," she adds in her letter.
"As they wheeled me into surgery today, I thought about all of your pain and perseverance, your unique family situations, school environments, health issues, homelessness, identity struggles -- sometimes you are so brave that it terrifies me. I wonder how it's even possible. So I thought to myself, I'm alive, I'm living my dream, and this is just a bump in the road," she continues.
"I'm grateful because this is temporary, and for some it is not. You have changed my life. I love you and am proud to be a part of your lives. If you can do it, I can do it too, and if we stick together we can get through anything. Love, Gaga," the Mother Monster concludes.
GaGa went under the knife due to a painful labral tear in her right hip. She was forced to cancel the remaining dates of her Born This Way Ball tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'