Ke$ha Spits Food Into Friend's Mouth in 'My Crazy Beautiful Life' Clip
Ke$ha shows her antics yet again in a new sneak peek for "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life". In the short video, the "Tik Tok" singer takes a bite of a cannoli cake and shares it with another person, by regurgitating it into the friend's mouth. Things go messy as Ke$ha starts putting the cream onto her friends' faces.
Shot over the course of two years and directed by the 25-year-old singer's brother Lagan Sebert, the upcoming docu-series will capture the "Die Young" singer's intimate and wildest moments while recording her third album and traveling around the world. She said, "With this documentary series I'm revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like. It's not all glamorous, but it's all real. I want you to come on a whirlwind journey with an all-access pass to My Crazy Beautiful Life."
She gushed, "He [her brother] got all the things you would want to see and all the things you wouldn't really want to see, making out with dudes, drinking my own pee, jumping out of a building, jumping out of aeroplanes, swimming with sharks ..." The 25-year-old further shared, "I was told drinking my own pee was good ... Somebody tried to take my pee away from me and I said, 'That is mine!' So I snatched it up and took a chug and it was really gross so I don't do it anymore."
"Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" will start airing Tuesday, April 23 at 11 P.M. on MTV.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign