Ke$ha Spits Food Into Friend's Mouth in 'My Crazy Beautiful Life' Clip
Ke$ha shows her antics yet again in a new sneak peek for "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life". In the short video, the "Tik Tok" singer takes a bite of a cannoli cake and shares it with another person, by regurgitating it into the friend's mouth. Things go messy as Ke$ha starts putting the cream onto her friends' faces.
Shot over the course of two years and directed by the 25-year-old singer's brother Lagan Sebert, the upcoming docu-series will capture the "Die Young" singer's intimate and wildest moments while recording her third album and traveling around the world. She said, "With this documentary series I'm revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like. It's not all glamorous, but it's all real. I want you to come on a whirlwind journey with an all-access pass to My Crazy Beautiful Life."
She gushed, "He [her brother] got all the things you would want to see and all the things you wouldn't really want to see, making out with dudes, drinking my own pee, jumping out of a building, jumping out of aeroplanes, swimming with sharks ..." The 25-year-old further shared, "I was told drinking my own pee was good ... Somebody tried to take my pee away from me and I said, 'That is mine!' So I snatched it up and took a chug and it was really gross so I don't do it anymore."
"Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" will start airing Tuesday, April 23 at 11 P.M. on MTV.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala