Lindsay Lohan Returns Borrowed Designer Dress Completely Ruined
Lindsay Lohan reportedly ripped the simmering dress she wore at the recent amfAR gala in half. The designer gown originally swept the floor, but according to Us Weekly which obtained a picture of the tattered designer gown, it was turned into a waist-length dress by the time she returned it.
"She said that the dress had ripped [at a club after the fundraiser] -- she couldn't possibly wear it like that -- so her stylist friend went to the club bouncer and requested some scissors to repair the torn part of the dress," a source tells the publication. "But what bouncer has scissors?"
"She turned it into a mullet! Only a fashiony person would do that! " the source adds. "She's out of control and behaving really badly."
It was previously rumored that LiLo's "Scary Movie 5" co-star Charlie Sheen offered to "go halfsies" with her to pay the dress. The former "Two and a Half Men" star was said personally calling celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch to ask that he dress the financially-struggling actress for the glitzy event.
Turned out LiLo rejected his generosity. The "Liz & Dick" actress opted to borrow the gown, a nude Theia Spring 2011 gown with silver bugle-beaded fringes, for the New York City event, but she ended up completely ruining it.
It's not the first time Charlie came to LiLo's rescue. He previously gave her $100,000 to pay her debt with the IRS, but she didn't say thank you until after he said it during an interview. "I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you'," the actor casually told ET when asked about his generosity toward her. "Anything, you know?"
A belated thank you then came in the form of flowers and an apology note. The former Disney star claimed her phone broke and she lost his contact number so she could not get in touch with him immediately. She also said she got occupied by the latest criminal charges filed against her.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance