Maya Rudolph Shows Off Baby Bump at Awards Show
Maya Rudolph debuted her baby bump at the 15th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on February 19. Rudolph revealed her pregnancy days before her appearance at the event. Coming to the show to present an award alongside Amy Poehler, pregnant Rudolph wore a black and green leopard-print dress.
Rudolph enjoyed the night with friends Kristen Wiig and Poehler. The two were in the lounge when Rudolph came. Wiig and Poehler reportedly were so ecstatic to see their friend coming. An eyewitness said, "Kristen jumped up and yelled 'Where the f**k have you been, b***h? I've been waiting for you." The source added that the three "were like a scene out of 'Bridesmaids', clearly giddy and happy to see each other."
Maya Rudolph was also seen talking to "Saturday Night Live" producer Lorne Michaels and Anne Hathaway. A source told Us Weekly, "Anne approached Maya for a hug. Even though there was a flurry of people around them, Anne and Maya spent a while standing in the middle of the ballroom talking only to each other."
Rudolph is expecting her fourth child. She and husband Paul Thomas Anderson are already parents to three children. Their first child, Pearl, is 7 years old. Their second child, Lucille is 3, and the youngest, Jack is 19 months old.
Maya Rudolph gained popularity after joining "Saturday Night Live" in 2000 until 2007. She also took part in several movies such as "Bridesmaids", "Grown Ups", and "Away We Go". The actress was nominated at 2012 Emmy Awards for hosting an episode of "Saturday Night Live". The 40-year-old actress is currently starring in the second season of NBC's sitcom "Up All Night."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones