One Direction Premieres 'One Way or Another' Music Video
British-Irish pop boyband One Direction has debuted their new music video for their U.K. charity Comic Relief's Red Nose Day single "One Way or Another". The fab five premiered the clip on Wednesday, February 20, the same day they rocked the crowd at London's famed O2 Arena with their cover of the Blondie classic.
"SO...who saw boys performing #OneWayOrAnother?! We've got another surprise...the official video will be LIVE at midnight UK time! 1DHQ x," the One Direction Twitter account announced soon after the young superstars went on live at the Brit Awards. That same night too, they received the Global Success Award at the annual British music awards.
The boys - Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles - proudly proclaimed at the beginning of the three-minute-plus video that the new project was something they themselves put together. They decided that instead of spending for a grand music video production, the charitable heartthrobs agreed to use footage from their tour to save money which they can instead donate to Comic Relief.
The quintet are sure to gain more fans with the adorable video, a virtual compilation of the group's own handheld video camera shots while they went on their tour, like when they went to the east for their Team 1D Japan Party gig. Not to be missed out of course was the boys' interaction with the intended beneficiaries of their charitable work in Africa, a real heartwarming highlight to their new music video.
More One Direction News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms