LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Purchase a $3 Million Mansion
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian bought a Spanish-style mansion in late December 2012. The mansion is located in L.A.'s Hidden Hills and stretches over more than two acres of land with 8,642 square feet of living space, a four-car garage, six bedrooms, nine bathroom, a detached guesthouse and an outdoor pool.
The house also boasts an outdoor dining area, guest house, central staircase with Spanish tile accents, and arched windows in the dining room. The bedroom and living room have exposed wooden beams, giving the interior a spacious, rustic look.
LeAnn bought the short sale house at a great price, $3 million. According to property records, the house which was built in 2005 was first listed for $6.195 in 2009 and marketed at $4.2 million before the house went off the market.
Brandi Glanville, Eddie's ex-wife, was the first person to break the news about the house purchase. "Ok I'm super excited my kids are moving into a mansion," Brandi tweeted in early January. "But I want to throw up in my mouth and swallow it- having to keep hearing about it :) "
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'