LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Purchase a $3 Million Mansion
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian bought a Spanish-style mansion in late December 2012. The mansion is located in L.A.'s Hidden Hills and stretches over more than two acres of land with 8,642 square feet of living space, a four-car garage, six bedrooms, nine bathroom, a detached guesthouse and an outdoor pool.
The house also boasts an outdoor dining area, guest house, central staircase with Spanish tile accents, and arched windows in the dining room. The bedroom and living room have exposed wooden beams, giving the interior a spacious, rustic look.
LeAnn bought the short sale house at a great price, $3 million. According to property records, the house which was built in 2005 was first listed for $6.195 in 2009 and marketed at $4.2 million before the house went off the market.
Brandi Glanville, Eddie's ex-wife, was the first person to break the news about the house purchase. "Ok I'm super excited my kids are moving into a mansion," Brandi tweeted in early January. "But I want to throw up in my mouth and swallow it- having to keep hearing about it :) "
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3