LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Purchase a $3 Million Mansion
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian bought a Spanish-style mansion in late December 2012. The mansion is located in L.A.'s Hidden Hills and stretches over more than two acres of land with 8,642 square feet of living space, a four-car garage, six bedrooms, nine bathroom, a detached guesthouse and an outdoor pool.
The house also boasts an outdoor dining area, guest house, central staircase with Spanish tile accents, and arched windows in the dining room. The bedroom and living room have exposed wooden beams, giving the interior a spacious, rustic look.
LeAnn bought the short sale house at a great price, $3 million. According to property records, the house which was built in 2005 was first listed for $6.195 in 2009 and marketed at $4.2 million before the house went off the market.
Brandi Glanville, Eddie's ex-wife, was the first person to break the news about the house purchase. "Ok I'm super excited my kids are moving into a mansion," Brandi tweeted in early January. "But I want to throw up in my mouth and swallow it- having to keep hearing about it :) "
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo