LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Purchase a $3 Million Mansion
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian bought a Spanish-style mansion in late December 2012. The mansion is located in L.A.'s Hidden Hills and stretches over more than two acres of land with 8,642 square feet of living space, a four-car garage, six bedrooms, nine bathroom, a detached guesthouse and an outdoor pool.
The house also boasts an outdoor dining area, guest house, central staircase with Spanish tile accents, and arched windows in the dining room. The bedroom and living room have exposed wooden beams, giving the interior a spacious, rustic look.
LeAnn bought the short sale house at a great price, $3 million. According to property records, the house which was built in 2005 was first listed for $6.195 in 2009 and marketed at $4.2 million before the house went off the market.
Brandi Glanville, Eddie's ex-wife, was the first person to break the news about the house purchase. "Ok I'm super excited my kids are moving into a mansion," Brandi tweeted in early January. "But I want to throw up in my mouth and swallow it- having to keep hearing about it :) "
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?