Brandi Glanville Disses Her 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Co-Stars
Brandi Glanville visited "The Howard Stern Show" on Sirius XM on Tuesday, February 19. During a chat, she dissed not only her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, but also her co-stars on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", including Taylor Armstrong, Adrienne Maloof, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Hadid and Lisa Vanderpump.
"I had no choice, those women were horrible, they are just horrible, they are just c**ts!" Brandi told Howard Stern. She also revealed how much Bravo paid her to star on the reality show. Brandi said that she made $18,000 for the first season of "RHOBH".
"They upgraded me to a full-time Housewife so then I got $136,000 this year," she continued. Still, the other ladies who've been parts of the reality show longer earned $250,000. "I want what they're getting because I think I work hard," she added.
Later Howard brought up the topic about Brandi's ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, who left her for LeAnn Rimes. "I think he stays with her because of the money," she told him. "But he told me he was cheating the entire marriage. I think it's just like extra p****. He just likes it."
Howard also said that her feud with LeAnn made Eddie more famous. "It kind of flip flops -no one would know who I was unless he had this affair with LeAnn, and I have to use my platform to make money and it gives them all kinds of attention," she said.
More Brandi Glanville News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent