Brandi Glanville Disses Her 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Co-Stars
Brandi Glanville visited "The Howard Stern Show" on Sirius XM on Tuesday, February 19. During a chat, she dissed not only her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, but also her co-stars on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", including Taylor Armstrong, Adrienne Maloof, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Hadid and Lisa Vanderpump.
"I had no choice, those women were horrible, they are just horrible, they are just c**ts!" Brandi told Howard Stern. She also revealed how much Bravo paid her to star on the reality show. Brandi said that she made $18,000 for the first season of "RHOBH".
"They upgraded me to a full-time Housewife so then I got $136,000 this year," she continued. Still, the other ladies who've been parts of the reality show longer earned $250,000. "I want what they're getting because I think I work hard," she added.
Later Howard brought up the topic about Brandi's ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, who left her for LeAnn Rimes. "I think he stays with her because of the money," she told him. "But he told me he was cheating the entire marriage. I think it's just like extra p****. He just likes it."
Howard also said that her feud with LeAnn made Eddie more famous. "It kind of flip flops -no one would know who I was unless he had this affair with LeAnn, and I have to use my platform to make money and it gives them all kinds of attention," she said.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'