Brit Awards 2013 Red Carpet: Taylor Swift and Jessie J Show Skin, Little Mix Goes Stylish
Taylor Swift went sexy glamorous on the red carpet of 2013 Brit Awards. As if wanting to show her mature side, the 23-year-old country music singer showed some flesh in a black Elie Saab gown which had thigh-high sheer panels in the flowing floor-length skirt. The gown also had a slit from the neckline dipping down to the middle of her back and sheer panelling around the sides.
She accented her dress with a gold waist belt with link detail. To complete her flawless look, she wore Neil Lane jewels and a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti heels. She applied natural makeup with heavy eyeliner, and let her long straight hair loose.
Also going with classic black number were Jessie J and Lana Del Rey. Jessie bared her cleavage in a Versace frock which had plunging neckline, paired with Jimmy Choo shoes and clutch. Lana, meanwhile, kept it simple in a short-sleeved Chanel dress with buttons down the front. Arriving with boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill, the "Video Game" hitmaker flashed a huge sparkler on her ring finger which fueled engagement rumors emerging earlier this month.
Movie beauty Gemma Arterton brought color in a sequin ruby red Jonathan Saunders dress with button detailing. Laura Whitmore went with a metallic mini-dress by Zoe Jordan, while Corinne Bailey Rae opted for a crinkled frock. Katherine Jenkins, on the other hand, looked fresh in a colorful dress.
Little Mix looked eye catching in different outfits. Leigh-Anne Pinnock chose for a simple, yet sexy style in a floor-length white gown by Aqua. Jade Thirlwall donned a colourful holographic dress by Mary Benson, Jesy Nelson wore a tan and black Celeb Boutique dress, while Perrie Edwards looked cute in a pink Natalia Kaut dress.
In the male department, Justin Timberlake looked sleek in a gray suit with matching tie. Calvin Harris and the boys of One Direction also suited up for the event, while Mumford & Sons opted to go with casual outfits.
The 2013 Brit Awards was held at the O2 Arena on Wednesday, February 20 in London, England. Taylor Swift, One Direction and Justin Timberlake were some of the artists slated to perform on the stage.
More Taylor Swift News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs