Anne Hathaway and Lily Collins Stun at 2013 Costume Designer Awards Red Carpet
Anne Hathaway, Lily Collins, Ginnifer Goodwin and many others attended the 2013 Costume Designer Guild Awards at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Wearing Gucci dress and bag, Julieri studs and Kwiat bangles, Hathaway was honored with Lacoste Spotlight Award that night.
Collins' "Mirror Mirror" won the award for Excellence in Fantasy Film. She wore a black floor-length dress which featured a deep V-neck. She showed off a cream oversize bow behind her outfit which made her stand out.
Ashley Madekwe was also spotted on the red carpet wearing a J.Mendel outfit, Christian Louboutin shoes, Hayward Black clutch, and David Yurman ring, while Christa B. Allen was wearing a Rafael Cennamo Couture dress and Armani shoes.
Ginnifer Goodwin who was wearing a red dress was joined by her boyfriend, Josh Dallas. Both were scheduled to present an award at the ceremony. The 34-year-old actress wore a Nonoo dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Roger Vivier clutch, while Dallas wore an Ermenegildo Zegna suit.
Wearing a Prada dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, Jimmy Choo clutch, and Ippolita earrings, Amy Poehler was joined by her "Saturday Night Live" co-stars, Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph. Along with Rudolph, Poehler presented the Distinguished Collaborator Award to "SNL" Executive Producer Lorne Michaels, while Wiig was also scheduled to hand out a trophy on the evening.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!