Anne Hathaway and Lily Collins Stun at 2013 Costume Designer Awards Red Carpet
Anne Hathaway, Lily Collins, Ginnifer Goodwin and many others attended the 2013 Costume Designer Guild Awards at Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Wearing Gucci dress and bag, Julieri studs and Kwiat bangles, Hathaway was honored with Lacoste Spotlight Award that night.
Collins' "Mirror Mirror" won the award for Excellence in Fantasy Film. She wore a black floor-length dress which featured a deep V-neck. She showed off a cream oversize bow behind her outfit which made her stand out.
Ashley Madekwe was also spotted on the red carpet wearing a J.Mendel outfit, Christian Louboutin shoes, Hayward Black clutch, and David Yurman ring, while Christa B. Allen was wearing a Rafael Cennamo Couture dress and Armani shoes.
Ginnifer Goodwin who was wearing a red dress was joined by her boyfriend, Josh Dallas. Both were scheduled to present an award at the ceremony. The 34-year-old actress wore a Nonoo dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Roger Vivier clutch, while Dallas wore an Ermenegildo Zegna suit.
Wearing a Prada dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, Jimmy Choo clutch, and Ippolita earrings, Amy Poehler was joined by her "Saturday Night Live" co-stars, Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph. Along with Rudolph, Poehler presented the Distinguished Collaborator Award to "SNL" Executive Producer Lorne Michaels, while Wiig was also scheduled to hand out a trophy on the evening.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story