Pippa Middleton Revealed Dating a Stockbroker
The identity of Pippa Middleton's new boyfriend finally comes to light. The younger sister of Kate Middleton is dating a successful stockholder, Nico Jackson. The two recently joined Prince William and wife on a vacation to Mustique Island.
In regards to her son's girlfriend, Nico's mother, Ulrike Jackson, expressed her happiness and approval, saying "We are very pleased." She added that the couple looked happy. "And yes, they seem very happy - so that is the perfect answer for them, isn't it?" said the mother.
Nico's mother also said that she had met Pippa. She said, "Yes, we have met [Pippa] and I have to say she is absolutely charming, but I really cannot say any more. We're all just very pleased."
Pippa Middleton previously had dated men from upper class society. Some of them were investment banker James Matthews, and former cricket player Alex Loudon. Her recent boyfriend, however, came from an ordinary family. Nico's parents own a ski and sportware shop in Folkestone, Kent.
Pippa and Nico were seen going out publicly during the Duke and Duchess visit to the island of Mustique. The island was said as a popular destination for celebrities who wanted to have a break from the spotlight. Next, Pippa and her new boyfriend were spotted in a ski resort in Switzerland. A Twitter user, Mike Goldstein, saw the two kissing, then tweeted to USA Today, "Pippa Middleton snogging her boyf aggressively next to me at the bar. Tempted by tabloid fee."
More Pippa Middleton News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'