Pippa Middleton Revealed Dating a Stockbroker
The identity of Pippa Middleton's new boyfriend finally comes to light. The younger sister of Kate Middleton is dating a successful stockholder, Nico Jackson. The two recently joined Prince William and wife on a vacation to Mustique Island.
In regards to her son's girlfriend, Nico's mother, Ulrike Jackson, expressed her happiness and approval, saying "We are very pleased." She added that the couple looked happy. "And yes, they seem very happy - so that is the perfect answer for them, isn't it?" said the mother.
Nico's mother also said that she had met Pippa. She said, "Yes, we have met [Pippa] and I have to say she is absolutely charming, but I really cannot say any more. We're all just very pleased."
Pippa Middleton previously had dated men from upper class society. Some of them were investment banker James Matthews, and former cricket player Alex Loudon. Her recent boyfriend, however, came from an ordinary family. Nico's parents own a ski and sportware shop in Folkestone, Kent.
Pippa and Nico were seen going out publicly during the Duke and Duchess visit to the island of Mustique. The island was said as a popular destination for celebrities who wanted to have a break from the spotlight. Next, Pippa and her new boyfriend were spotted in a ski resort in Switzerland. A Twitter user, Mike Goldstein, saw the two kissing, then tweeted to USA Today, "Pippa Middleton snogging her boyf aggressively next to me at the bar. Tempted by tabloid fee."
More Pippa Middleton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences