Pippa Middleton Revealed Dating a Stockbroker
The identity of Pippa Middleton's new boyfriend finally comes to light. The younger sister of Kate Middleton is dating a successful stockholder, Nico Jackson. The two recently joined Prince William and wife on a vacation to Mustique Island.
In regards to her son's girlfriend, Nico's mother, Ulrike Jackson, expressed her happiness and approval, saying "We are very pleased." She added that the couple looked happy. "And yes, they seem very happy - so that is the perfect answer for them, isn't it?" said the mother.
Nico's mother also said that she had met Pippa. She said, "Yes, we have met [Pippa] and I have to say she is absolutely charming, but I really cannot say any more. We're all just very pleased."
Pippa Middleton previously had dated men from upper class society. Some of them were investment banker James Matthews, and former cricket player Alex Loudon. Her recent boyfriend, however, came from an ordinary family. Nico's parents own a ski and sportware shop in Folkestone, Kent.
Pippa and Nico were seen going out publicly during the Duke and Duchess visit to the island of Mustique. The island was said as a popular destination for celebrities who wanted to have a break from the spotlight. Next, Pippa and her new boyfriend were spotted in a ski resort in Switzerland. A Twitter user, Mike Goldstein, saw the two kissing, then tweeted to USA Today, "Pippa Middleton snogging her boyf aggressively next to me at the bar. Tempted by tabloid fee."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics