Pippa Middleton Revealed Dating a Stockbroker
The identity of Pippa Middleton's new boyfriend finally comes to light. The younger sister of Kate Middleton is dating a successful stockholder, Nico Jackson. The two recently joined Prince William and wife on a vacation to Mustique Island.
In regards to her son's girlfriend, Nico's mother, Ulrike Jackson, expressed her happiness and approval, saying "We are very pleased." She added that the couple looked happy. "And yes, they seem very happy - so that is the perfect answer for them, isn't it?" said the mother.
Nico's mother also said that she had met Pippa. She said, "Yes, we have met [Pippa] and I have to say she is absolutely charming, but I really cannot say any more. We're all just very pleased."
Pippa Middleton previously had dated men from upper class society. Some of them were investment banker James Matthews, and former cricket player Alex Loudon. Her recent boyfriend, however, came from an ordinary family. Nico's parents own a ski and sportware shop in Folkestone, Kent.
Pippa and Nico were seen going out publicly during the Duke and Duchess visit to the island of Mustique. The island was said as a popular destination for celebrities who wanted to have a break from the spotlight. Next, Pippa and her new boyfriend were spotted in a ski resort in Switzerland. A Twitter user, Mike Goldstein, saw the two kissing, then tweeted to USA Today, "Pippa Middleton snogging her boyf aggressively next to me at the bar. Tempted by tabloid fee."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off