Pippa Middleton Revealed Dating a Stockbroker
The identity of Pippa Middleton's new boyfriend finally comes to light. The younger sister of Kate Middleton is dating a successful stockholder, Nico Jackson. The two recently joined Prince William and wife on a vacation to Mustique Island.
In regards to her son's girlfriend, Nico's mother, Ulrike Jackson, expressed her happiness and approval, saying "We are very pleased." She added that the couple looked happy. "And yes, they seem very happy - so that is the perfect answer for them, isn't it?" said the mother.
Nico's mother also said that she had met Pippa. She said, "Yes, we have met [Pippa] and I have to say she is absolutely charming, but I really cannot say any more. We're all just very pleased."
Pippa Middleton previously had dated men from upper class society. Some of them were investment banker James Matthews, and former cricket player Alex Loudon. Her recent boyfriend, however, came from an ordinary family. Nico's parents own a ski and sportware shop in Folkestone, Kent.
Pippa and Nico were seen going out publicly during the Duke and Duchess visit to the island of Mustique. The island was said as a popular destination for celebrities who wanted to have a break from the spotlight. Next, Pippa and her new boyfriend were spotted in a ski resort in Switzerland. A Twitter user, Mike Goldstein, saw the two kissing, then tweeted to USA Today, "Pippa Middleton snogging her boyf aggressively next to me at the bar. Tempted by tabloid fee."
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'