Michelle Obama on Her Bangs: 'This Is My Midlife Crisis'
Michelle Obama appeared in an interview which was conducted via Skype in Rachael Ray's show and the first lady jokingly told the audience the reason behind her bangs. "This is my midlife crisis, the bangs," she said. "I couldn't get a sports car. They won't let me bungee jump. So instead, I cut my bangs."
Michelle debuted her bangs on her 49th birthday on January 19, 2013. Barrack Obama even praised his wife's new haircut during a speech prior to his second inauguration. "To address the most significant event of this weekend," the president said, "I love her bangs. She looks good. She always looks good."
Rachael and Michelle, who work together on Rachael's healthy eating program, also reportedly discussed their favorite Academy Awards nominees. Michelle named "Lincoln", "Argo" and "Beasts of the Southern Wild" her favorites. "This has been a great year in movies, so I don't think we can have a loser," Michelle said.
The episode which features the interview is scheduled to air next Wednesday, February 20. However, the show released the excerpts on Monday, February 18.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers