Michelle Obama on Her Bangs: 'This Is My Midlife Crisis'
Michelle Obama appeared in an interview which was conducted via Skype in Rachael Ray's show and the first lady jokingly told the audience the reason behind her bangs. "This is my midlife crisis, the bangs," she said. "I couldn't get a sports car. They won't let me bungee jump. So instead, I cut my bangs."
Michelle debuted her bangs on her 49th birthday on January 19, 2013. Barrack Obama even praised his wife's new haircut during a speech prior to his second inauguration. "To address the most significant event of this weekend," the president said, "I love her bangs. She looks good. She always looks good."
Rachael and Michelle, who work together on Rachael's healthy eating program, also reportedly discussed their favorite Academy Awards nominees. Michelle named "Lincoln", "Argo" and "Beasts of the Southern Wild" her favorites. "This has been a great year in movies, so I don't think we can have a loser," Michelle said.
The episode which features the interview is scheduled to air next Wednesday, February 20. However, the show released the excerpts on Monday, February 18.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories