Michelle Obama on Her Bangs: 'This Is My Midlife Crisis'
Michelle Obama appeared in an interview which was conducted via Skype in Rachael Ray's show and the first lady jokingly told the audience the reason behind her bangs. "This is my midlife crisis, the bangs," she said. "I couldn't get a sports car. They won't let me bungee jump. So instead, I cut my bangs."
Michelle debuted her bangs on her 49th birthday on January 19, 2013. Barrack Obama even praised his wife's new haircut during a speech prior to his second inauguration. "To address the most significant event of this weekend," the president said, "I love her bangs. She looks good. She always looks good."
Rachael and Michelle, who work together on Rachael's healthy eating program, also reportedly discussed their favorite Academy Awards nominees. Michelle named "Lincoln", "Argo" and "Beasts of the Southern Wild" her favorites. "This has been a great year in movies, so I don't think we can have a loser," Michelle said.
The episode which features the interview is scheduled to air next Wednesday, February 20. However, the show released the excerpts on Monday, February 18.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress