Michelle Obama on Her Bangs: 'This Is My Midlife Crisis'
Michelle Obama appeared in an interview which was conducted via Skype in Rachael Ray's show and the first lady jokingly told the audience the reason behind her bangs. "This is my midlife crisis, the bangs," she said. "I couldn't get a sports car. They won't let me bungee jump. So instead, I cut my bangs."
Michelle debuted her bangs on her 49th birthday on January 19, 2013. Barrack Obama even praised his wife's new haircut during a speech prior to his second inauguration. "To address the most significant event of this weekend," the president said, "I love her bangs. She looks good. She always looks good."
Rachael and Michelle, who work together on Rachael's healthy eating program, also reportedly discussed their favorite Academy Awards nominees. Michelle named "Lincoln", "Argo" and "Beasts of the Southern Wild" her favorites. "This has been a great year in movies, so I don't think we can have a loser," Michelle said.
The episode which features the interview is scheduled to air next Wednesday, February 20. However, the show released the excerpts on Monday, February 18.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'