Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen Join 'Arrested Development'
"Arrested Development" has tapped more guest stars for its fourth season. Netflix has confirmed that Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen will appear on the revived comedy, which is currently filming new episodes.
The online streaming site remains mum on the roles that will be tackled by Wiig and Rogen. However, Vulture has learned that the "Saturday Night Live" alumna will portray a younger version of Lucille Bluth (Jessica Walters).
Other guest stars booked to appear on "Arrested Development" include Liza Minnelli, Conan O'Brien, John Slattery, Chris Diamantopoulos, Isla Fisher and Terry Crews. They will join returning cast namely Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett and Michael Cera.
The new chapter will consist of 14 episodes, which will be unleashed on the same day on Netflix in the spring of 2013. Creator Mitch Hurwitz said at the TCA winter press tour that "the only way we could get everybody for what we will loosely call an anthology was to dedicate each episode to a character's a point of view."
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy