Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen Join 'Arrested Development'
"Arrested Development" has tapped more guest stars for its fourth season. Netflix has confirmed that Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen will appear on the revived comedy, which is currently filming new episodes.
The online streaming site remains mum on the roles that will be tackled by Wiig and Rogen. However, Vulture has learned that the "Saturday Night Live" alumna will portray a younger version of Lucille Bluth (Jessica Walters).
Other guest stars booked to appear on "Arrested Development" include Liza Minnelli, Conan O'Brien, John Slattery, Chris Diamantopoulos, Isla Fisher and Terry Crews. They will join returning cast namely Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett and Michael Cera.
The new chapter will consist of 14 episodes, which will be unleashed on the same day on Netflix in the spring of 2013. Creator Mitch Hurwitz said at the TCA winter press tour that "the only way we could get everybody for what we will loosely call an anthology was to dedicate each episode to a character's a point of view."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show