Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen Join 'Arrested Development'
"Arrested Development" has tapped more guest stars for its fourth season. Netflix has confirmed that Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen will appear on the revived comedy, which is currently filming new episodes.
The online streaming site remains mum on the roles that will be tackled by Wiig and Rogen. However, Vulture has learned that the "Saturday Night Live" alumna will portray a younger version of Lucille Bluth (Jessica Walters).
Other guest stars booked to appear on "Arrested Development" include Liza Minnelli, Conan O'Brien, John Slattery, Chris Diamantopoulos, Isla Fisher and Terry Crews. They will join returning cast namely Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett and Michael Cera.
The new chapter will consist of 14 episodes, which will be unleashed on the same day on Netflix in the spring of 2013. Creator Mitch Hurwitz said at the TCA winter press tour that "the only way we could get everybody for what we will loosely call an anthology was to dedicate each episode to a character's a point of view."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame