Michael Buble Drops Third New Music Teaser
A week after releasing two very short teasers previewing his forthcoming new music, Canadian singer Michael Buble drops another one on Tuesday, February 19. The clip is said to be the last in a series of teasers he has apparently lined-up before his intended big announcement on Wednesday, February 20. The 15-second clip is the third sneak peak at the 37year-old's new music set to come out soon.
The short video shows Buble lying on a massage table, getting a back rub from a lady while he sings "It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling, if we're drinkin' then I'm buyin'."
Exactly like the first two teasers, the clip ends with the "new music is coming" declaration. And similarly, it wasn't long enough for viewers and listeners to grasp what the song might be about or if the three clips are in any way connected or possibly all from the same song, but if the up-tempo beat is any indication, his forthcoming new single or album will feature a more 'bubbly' and less serious Buble.
While fans await the big announcement, the Grammy Award-winning artist is preparing for his hosting chores at the 2013 Juno Awards from the Brandt Center in Canada on April 21. Justin Bieber leads the nominees along with Carly Rae Jepsen who got the most nods and whose also set to take the stage along with other confirmed performers Marianas Trench and Billy Talent.
Michael Buble new music - third teaser:
Michael Buble new music - second teaser:
Michael Buble new music - first teaser:
More Michael Buble News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special