Paul McCartney, Mumford and Sons and More to Headline Bonnaroo
Paul McCartney and recent Grammy winners Mumford & Sons will be among the headliners at the 2013 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Manchester, Tennessee on June 13 to 16. Marcus Mumford and his folk rock band first played at the festival in 2011, while former The Beatles member McCartney would make his first appearance at Bonnaroo this year. The four-day music fest will also feature returning headlining act Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.
Announced on Tuesday, February 19 during the Bonnaroo Live Line-up Announcement Megathon (B.L.A.M.) hosted by Weird Al Yankovic from Bonnaroo's YouTube channel, the headliners lead other popular acts who are set to perform in the said event. The partial list includes the likes of Bjork, Wilco, Wu-Tang Clan, R. Kelly, Pretty Lights and The National.
Current A-listers such as The Lumineers, The xx, A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar and Nas will also lend their star power to the annual festival. More senior acts namely Billy Idol, ZZ Top, Dwight Yoakam and BLAM host Weird Al Yankovic are sure to draw the usual crowds that flock to Manchester to partake in the annual festivities.
Juno Awards nominees The Sheepdogs and Japandroids will also rock the Bonnaroo stages. More acts are going to be added and announced to complete the more than 120 acts that will fill-up the four-day music bonanza.
More Paul McCartney News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding