Kim Kardashian Flaunts Pregnant Bikini Body for DuJour Magazine
Kim Kardashian reveals her pregnant body in a bikini for the Spring 2013 issue of DuJour magazine. She shows a natural look while swimming in a pool and walking around in a white two-piece. She also has an interview about her pregnancy and private life.
"I just feel so blessed and excited and ready for the next phase," Kim says on the magazine about her pregnancy. The 32-year-old adds that she has no big deal with her pregnancy so far, as she has no morning sickness, cravings or fatigue.
"I used to always say I can't wait to get pregnant because I will just eat whatever I want, but it's completely different. I'm like, OK, I want to eat as healthy as possible. Though lately I've been watching shows like I'm Pregnant and Addicted to Meth. It definitely makes me feel better if I'm wanting one sip of Diet Coke or, you know, too much sugar. I'm like, This woman is on meth," she continues.
Kim opens up about how her boyfriend, Kanye West, taught her about privacy. "My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy. I'm ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I'm realizing everyone doesn't need to know everything. I'm shifting my priorities." She notes that she's become more selective about taking photos with fans outside of professional events, saying, "I just tell them, sorry, but my boyfriend won't let me."
In the interview, Kim also talks about her ongoing divorce with basketball player, Kris Humphries. She says, "Going through a divorce for anybody is devastating and heartbreaking, and then to have to do it and feel like you have to explain what is happening is such an awkward thing. You have to explain your choice to millions of people, and then they're disappointed. I'm disappointed. Why are they disappointed?"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics