Alicia Keys' Egypt Has a Crush on Beyonce's Blue Ivy
Alicia Keys revealed on "The Wendy Williams Show" on February 18 that her adorable 2-year-old boy, Egypt, might have a crush on Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's daughter, Blue Ivy. In fact, Alicia revealed that Egypt might have kissed Blue Ivy. The celebrity mom said, "I think Egypt kissed Blue...and I don't think Jay liked it very much."
Blue Ivy's protective father, Jay-Z, didn't find it cute. He gave Alicia's Husband, Swizz Beatz, a call. Alicia said, "He called my husband and was like, 'Watch your son'." The boy seemed to give Blue Ivy a peck when the two played together. Alicia explained that she and Beyonce usually brought Egypt and Blue Ivy to studio. "We do bring our children to the studio and the kids will hang out," Alicia said.
Alicia raved about her son's talent in music on the same show, "He loves the piano and plays very well." She added, "He holds his hands the right way. He's kind of good. I've seen him next to other 2-year-olds and I'm just saying."
The 2-year-old boy was a huge fan of basketball. "He's so adorable. I can't even tell you how huge of a basketball fan he is. You can't believe it. Like, he knows the whole starting lineup, he can say their numbers, he can say their names, and at night, he has a special song for Melo [Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks] that he sings...It's very cute," gushed the proud mom.
Alicia also told Williams that she would love to have more children, but not now. She said, "I definitely want more kids, I do. I would like to wait at least two years." Alicia and husband welcomed their first child, Egypt, in October 2010, in New York City.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3