First Look at Ben and Leslie's Wedding on 'Parks and Recreation'
Ben (Adam Scott) and Leslie (Amy Poehler) will finally tie the knot in the next episode of "Parks and Recreation". After deciding to get hitched at the black tie gala in the previous episode, the couple only has two hours to prepare for their quickie wedding.
In one sneak peek for the upcoming outing, Ben and Leslie are seen assigning the parks department staff to get the wedding dress, cake and marriage license, as well as to officiate the wedding. In another short preview, fans can get a quick glimpse at Leslie wearing her wedding gown with Ron walking her down the aisle.
The new episode of "Parks and Rec" featuring the wedding of Ben and Leslie will air Thursday, February 21 at 8:30 P.M. on NBC. It will be a super-sized episode, being extended to one hour.
Last November, NBC pulled a "30 Rock" wedding for key character Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) before the show ended its run in late January. On her special day, Liz channeled Princess Leia complete with her costume and hair style and chose an equally unique wedding ring, a knuckle ring spelling out "Tito" which she bought from a City Hall police auction.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport