First Look at Ben and Leslie's Wedding on 'Parks and Recreation'
Ben (Adam Scott) and Leslie (Amy Poehler) will finally tie the knot in the next episode of "Parks and Recreation". After deciding to get hitched at the black tie gala in the previous episode, the couple only has two hours to prepare for their quickie wedding.
In one sneak peek for the upcoming outing, Ben and Leslie are seen assigning the parks department staff to get the wedding dress, cake and marriage license, as well as to officiate the wedding. In another short preview, fans can get a quick glimpse at Leslie wearing her wedding gown with Ron walking her down the aisle.
The new episode of "Parks and Rec" featuring the wedding of Ben and Leslie will air Thursday, February 21 at 8:30 P.M. on NBC. It will be a super-sized episode, being extended to one hour.
Last November, NBC pulled a "30 Rock" wedding for key character Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) before the show ended its run in late January. On her special day, Liz channeled Princess Leia complete with her costume and hair style and chose an equally unique wedding ring, a knuckle ring spelling out "Tito" which she bought from a City Hall police auction.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'