First Look at Ben and Leslie's Wedding on 'Parks and Recreation'
Ben (Adam Scott) and Leslie (Amy Poehler) will finally tie the knot in the next episode of "Parks and Recreation". After deciding to get hitched at the black tie gala in the previous episode, the couple only has two hours to prepare for their quickie wedding.
In one sneak peek for the upcoming outing, Ben and Leslie are seen assigning the parks department staff to get the wedding dress, cake and marriage license, as well as to officiate the wedding. In another short preview, fans can get a quick glimpse at Leslie wearing her wedding gown with Ron walking her down the aisle.
The new episode of "Parks and Rec" featuring the wedding of Ben and Leslie will air Thursday, February 21 at 8:30 P.M. on NBC. It will be a super-sized episode, being extended to one hour.
Last November, NBC pulled a "30 Rock" wedding for key character Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) before the show ended its run in late January. On her special day, Liz channeled Princess Leia complete with her costume and hair style and chose an equally unique wedding ring, a knuckle ring spelling out "Tito" which she bought from a City Hall police auction.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group