Mario Lopez's Wife Courtney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
Congratulations are in order for Mario Lopez and his wife Courtney Mazza. The married couple are currently expecting their second child which is due in late summer. They confirmed the happy news to Extra on Tuesday, February 19.
Mario's beyond ecstatic about her wife's second pregnancy. "The Lopez family is having another baby," he enthused when announcing the news. "I am the happiest father in the world. We cannot wait to welcome baby Lopez number two into our lives."
Mario and Courtney were joined by the first daughter Gia, 2, who rocked a "Big Sister Gia" tee-shirt when her parents were announcing the news. After that, the couple were presented with a surprise baby shower that included balloons and gifts.
The host of "The X Factor (US)" met Courtney when they starred together in a Broadway play "A Chorus Line" in 2006. The began dating in 2008 before finally getting married last December in Punta Mita, Mexico.
After tying the knot with his leading lady, Mario claimed that he wanted to expand his family very soon. "We're working on that," he told PEOPLE in December. "Right after the wedding. We'll wait for the guests to leave and then we're getting right on that!"
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake