Mario Lopez's Wife Courtney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
Congratulations are in order for Mario Lopez and his wife Courtney Mazza. The married couple are currently expecting their second child which is due in late summer. They confirmed the happy news to Extra on Tuesday, February 19.
Mario's beyond ecstatic about her wife's second pregnancy. "The Lopez family is having another baby," he enthused when announcing the news. "I am the happiest father in the world. We cannot wait to welcome baby Lopez number two into our lives."
Mario and Courtney were joined by the first daughter Gia, 2, who rocked a "Big Sister Gia" tee-shirt when her parents were announcing the news. After that, the couple were presented with a surprise baby shower that included balloons and gifts.
The host of "The X Factor (US)" met Courtney when they starred together in a Broadway play "A Chorus Line" in 2006. The began dating in 2008 before finally getting married last December in Punta Mita, Mexico.
After tying the knot with his leading lady, Mario claimed that he wanted to expand his family very soon. "We're working on that," he told PEOPLE in December. "Right after the wedding. We'll wait for the guests to leave and then we're getting right on that!"
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'