Mario Lopez's Wife Courtney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
Congratulations are in order for Mario Lopez and his wife Courtney Mazza. The married couple are currently expecting their second child which is due in late summer. They confirmed the happy news to Extra on Tuesday, February 19.
Mario's beyond ecstatic about her wife's second pregnancy. "The Lopez family is having another baby," he enthused when announcing the news. "I am the happiest father in the world. We cannot wait to welcome baby Lopez number two into our lives."
Mario and Courtney were joined by the first daughter Gia, 2, who rocked a "Big Sister Gia" tee-shirt when her parents were announcing the news. After that, the couple were presented with a surprise baby shower that included balloons and gifts.
The host of "The X Factor (US)" met Courtney when they starred together in a Broadway play "A Chorus Line" in 2006. The began dating in 2008 before finally getting married last December in Punta Mita, Mexico.
After tying the knot with his leading lady, Mario claimed that he wanted to expand his family very soon. "We're working on that," he told PEOPLE in December. "Right after the wedding. We'll wait for the guests to leave and then we're getting right on that!"
More Mario Lopez News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama