'Bates Motel' Season 1 Releases New Promo and 4-Minute Clip
"Bates Motel" unleashes a full-length trailer to promote its upcoming first season premiere in March. The promo video focuses on Norman Bates, who looks like a nerd and is not really turned on when a group of girls tease him. The only one he trusts is his own mom, who apparently brings negative effects on him. The two then open a motel, where scary things start happening.
In addition to the trailer, the A&E new series unveils a four-minute clip which -once again- centers on Norman as a "sensitive boy." Along with his over-protective mom, Norman is seen hitting the titular motel for the first time. They are featured planning how to decorate the building and start a new life there. "Norman, we've been through a lot. This is our chance to start over," so the mother says to her son.
"Bates Motel" stars Freddie Highmore and Vera Farmiga as Norman and his mother Norma respectively. The series focuses on the early days of the Bates family life in the motel. After the tragic death of her husband, Norma buys the motel on the outskirts of the idyllic coastal town of White Pine Bay, seeking a fresh start.
As Norma and Norman get ensconced in their new home, they discover this town isn't quite what it seems, and the locals aren't so quick to let them in on their secrets. But the Bates' are done being pushed around and will do whatever it takes to survive - and will do whatever it takes to protect their own secrets.
The series will premiere on A&E on March 18.
"Bates Motel" Season 1 Promo:
"Bates Motel" Season 1 Clip:
More Bates Motel News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'