Details of Phone Conversation to Kill Justin Bieber Revealed
News about Justin Bieber's murder plan emerged last year. Recently, a phone conversation containing details of the failed murder has been revealed. The master mind, Dana Martin, was an inmate who had two life sentence because of rape and murder to a 15-year-old girl. He ordered a former inmate Mark Staake, who recruited his nephew Tanner Ruane. Martin made the call in a New Mexico prison, where all calls were recorded and monitored.
In the phone conversations, Martin was heard talking to Ruane, "Did he go over the Bieber thing with you?" Ruane replied, "The way I like to work dude, I like to know as little as possible. He's gonna use one of the things you gave him, and then he's gonna take care of it." Ruane told Martin that he had buy a garden shear. It was assumed to be used to mutilate the victims' body.
Martin and Ruane talked in codes, "He's going to kill the pitbulls, and you are gonna castrate them." According to the authority, pitbulls refer to Bieber and his boydguard. Ruane was going to suffocate him with Martin's signature tie, and then mutilate his body.
Martin even instructed the details of how to make the tie, "Tie it really really tight. Knot it in the front once, really tight, put it in a knot. That cuts off the oxygen, and then tie it in the back again, really tight. That seals the deal."
The uncle and nephew traveled from Vermont to New York, when Beiber was having a show in Madison Square Garden. However, before the two men could execute their plan, they were stopped by border patrol because they took a wrong way which headed to Canada. The uncle and nephew demanded USD 5000 for each person they killed.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image