Harry Styles on Taylor Swift Split: 'I Don't Have a Bad Word to Say About Her'
Harry Styles finally opened up about his breakup with Taylor Swift and about her Grammy diss. Styles appeared on a radio interview, London's Capital FM, on Sunday, February 17 to talk about it for the first time after their relationship ended in early January 2013.
"I understand why people would want to know stuff like that, I get it. If someone does stuff like that then I want to know about it, too," Styles assured fans that it's okay if they wanted to know about his private life. "I guess it just kind of... It is what it is, I guess."
"She's a great performer and she always performs great," Styles said about Swift's diss during her performance at the 2013 Grammy Awards last February 10. "She's always good on the stage. She's been doing it a long time. She knows what she's doing on stage. It was just another good Taylor Swift performance. It was good."
Styles said that he was not worried to run into his ex-girlfriend at the 2013 BRIT Awards next February 20. "I'm not worried about seeing her at all," he told Grazia. "She's a sweet girl, you know, I don't have a bad word to say about her."
Taylor is nominated for a BRIT award for best international female solo artist, while One Direction is nominated for best British group. Both Swift and One Direction will perform on the night. Styles said that he and his bandmates were excited to perform at the O2 Arena.
"I can't wait for the BRITs, we're going to be performing our Comic Relief single, so it's amazing to have such a big platform for that," he added.
More Harry Styles News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked