Mila Kunis Plans on Leaving Acting Career to Become a 'Present Mom'
Apparently Mila Kunis plans to leave behind her glamorous Hollywood world to become a full-time mother one day. Despite the fact that she's now becoming an in-demand actress, the girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher said that she'd like to start a family and focus on motherhood someday.
To Playboy magazine, the lead actress of "Ted" confessed, "I want to be a present mom." She claimed, "When I was growing up both my mom and dad worked full-time in one location. I'm never in the same place for more than two months. How am I ever going to have a family like that? You have to make compromises."
While she's currently on the top of her career, the Ukraine-born actress believes that her career as an movie star would not last forever. "The truth is I don't think I can do this for the rest of my life," she stated. "I want a family, like one day, not tomorrow."
"If that means I do one movie a year, if people still want to see me and hire me and I don't suck by that point, great," the brunette beauty continued. "My only source of happiness can't be dependent on something so fickle."
Mila has been busy promoting her upcoming fantasy film "Oz: The Great and Powerful" recently. Apart from "Oz", she will also be seen in a number of new films including "Blood Ties", "Hell & Back" and "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" which are all set to be released this year.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked