Mila Kunis Plans on Leaving Acting Career to Become a 'Present Mom'
Apparently Mila Kunis plans to leave behind her glamorous Hollywood world to become a full-time mother one day. Despite the fact that she's now becoming an in-demand actress, the girlfriend of Ashton Kutcher said that she'd like to start a family and focus on motherhood someday.
To Playboy magazine, the lead actress of "Ted" confessed, "I want to be a present mom." She claimed, "When I was growing up both my mom and dad worked full-time in one location. I'm never in the same place for more than two months. How am I ever going to have a family like that? You have to make compromises."
While she's currently on the top of her career, the Ukraine-born actress believes that her career as an movie star would not last forever. "The truth is I don't think I can do this for the rest of my life," she stated. "I want a family, like one day, not tomorrow."
"If that means I do one movie a year, if people still want to see me and hire me and I don't suck by that point, great," the brunette beauty continued. "My only source of happiness can't be dependent on something so fickle."
Mila has been busy promoting her upcoming fantasy film "Oz: The Great and Powerful" recently. Apart from "Oz", she will also be seen in a number of new films including "Blood Ties", "Hell & Back" and "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" which are all set to be released this year.
More Mila Kunis News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story