Prince Jackson Secures a Job on Entertainment Tonight
16-year-old Prince Jackson, superstar Michael Jackson's eldest child, was recently hired as Entertainment Tonight new correspondent. His first job was interviewing "Oz: the Great and Powerful" cast, James Franco and Zac Braff, and director Sam Raimi.
Brooke Anderson from Entertainment Tonight mentored Prince Jackson to prepare his interview with the movie cast. In regards to the boy's performance, Anderson praised Jackson on Twitter, saying that he was "impressive."
At one point, Anderson told Jackson that he seemed much wiser than people at his age. The boy replied that it was because of his father. "That's what most of my people say. That was all thanks to my dad. He raised me right," said Jackson.
Jackson hoped that he could conduct an interview with Peter Jackson because he loved the director's work. The new correspondent explained, "I love his movies. 'Lord of the Rings, 'The Hobbit' and 'King Kong'. I just love the way he shoots [and how] he brings things and depicts it back to life. I used to study his movies with my dad, put the volume off and just watch it, just the shots to see how he put it together."
Jackson revealed his dream, "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor." James Franco advised him on having successful career in Hollywood, "I always tell people, just go out and try, and stop waiting around or dreaming it's going to happen. Just go and start doing things on your own."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media