Prince Jackson Secures a Job on Entertainment Tonight
16-year-old Prince Jackson, superstar Michael Jackson's eldest child, was recently hired as Entertainment Tonight new correspondent. His first job was interviewing "Oz: the Great and Powerful" cast, James Franco and Zac Braff, and director Sam Raimi.
Brooke Anderson from Entertainment Tonight mentored Prince Jackson to prepare his interview with the movie cast. In regards to the boy's performance, Anderson praised Jackson on Twitter, saying that he was "impressive."
At one point, Anderson told Jackson that he seemed much wiser than people at his age. The boy replied that it was because of his father. "That's what most of my people say. That was all thanks to my dad. He raised me right," said Jackson.
Jackson hoped that he could conduct an interview with Peter Jackson because he loved the director's work. The new correspondent explained, "I love his movies. 'Lord of the Rings, 'The Hobbit' and 'King Kong'. I just love the way he shoots [and how] he brings things and depicts it back to life. I used to study his movies with my dad, put the volume off and just watch it, just the shots to see how he put it together."
Jackson revealed his dream, "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor." James Franco advised him on having successful career in Hollywood, "I always tell people, just go out and try, and stop waiting around or dreaming it's going to happen. Just go and start doing things on your own."
More Prince Jackson News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation