Prince Jackson Secures a Job on Entertainment Tonight
16-year-old Prince Jackson, superstar Michael Jackson's eldest child, was recently hired as Entertainment Tonight new correspondent. His first job was interviewing "Oz: the Great and Powerful" cast, James Franco and Zac Braff, and director Sam Raimi.
Brooke Anderson from Entertainment Tonight mentored Prince Jackson to prepare his interview with the movie cast. In regards to the boy's performance, Anderson praised Jackson on Twitter, saying that he was "impressive."
At one point, Anderson told Jackson that he seemed much wiser than people at his age. The boy replied that it was because of his father. "That's what most of my people say. That was all thanks to my dad. He raised me right," said Jackson.
Jackson hoped that he could conduct an interview with Peter Jackson because he loved the director's work. The new correspondent explained, "I love his movies. 'Lord of the Rings, 'The Hobbit' and 'King Kong'. I just love the way he shoots [and how] he brings things and depicts it back to life. I used to study his movies with my dad, put the volume off and just watch it, just the shots to see how he put it together."
Jackson revealed his dream, "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor." James Franco advised him on having successful career in Hollywood, "I always tell people, just go out and try, and stop waiting around or dreaming it's going to happen. Just go and start doing things on your own."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture