Jonas Brothers to Release New Single and New Music Video Soon
Just a few days after Jonas Brothers (Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, and Nick Jonas) announced that they have just wrapped up work on their new album, the sibling trio reveals that they are soon going to release a new single entitled "Pom Poms' which will be premiering in spring. In an interview with radio/TV host Ryan Seacrest, they stayed true to their earlier hints by confirming the upcoming release of their album's first single and have in fact finished shooting the music video for it.
Shot in New Orleans, Louisiana, over the weekend, the new clip takes the Jonas Brothers back to high school as they are seen performing together on a high school football field, complete with Saints cheerleaders and a marching band. It will be the first official music video accompanying their forthcoming album set to be released later this year.
"That's a wrap," Nick tweeted to their followers at the end of the one-day shoot. The week before the big shooting day, he and his brothers even made a casting call for extras and a few lead roles in the new clip.
The still untitled new album will be the group's fifth studio album, their follow-up to their 2009 album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times". Before releasing that album, they've already sold eight million albums worldwide from "It's About Time", "Jonas Brothers" and "A Little Bit Longer".
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper