Jonas Brothers to Release New Single and New Music Video Soon
Just a few days after Jonas Brothers (Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, and Nick Jonas) announced that they have just wrapped up work on their new album, the sibling trio reveals that they are soon going to release a new single entitled "Pom Poms' which will be premiering in spring. In an interview with radio/TV host Ryan Seacrest, they stayed true to their earlier hints by confirming the upcoming release of their album's first single and have in fact finished shooting the music video for it.
Shot in New Orleans, Louisiana, over the weekend, the new clip takes the Jonas Brothers back to high school as they are seen performing together on a high school football field, complete with Saints cheerleaders and a marching band. It will be the first official music video accompanying their forthcoming album set to be released later this year.
"That's a wrap," Nick tweeted to their followers at the end of the one-day shoot. The week before the big shooting day, he and his brothers even made a casting call for extras and a few lead roles in the new clip.
The still untitled new album will be the group's fifth studio album, their follow-up to their 2009 album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times". Before releasing that album, they've already sold eight million albums worldwide from "It's About Time", "Jonas Brothers" and "A Little Bit Longer".
More Jonas Brothers News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7