Jonas Brothers to Release New Single and New Music Video Soon
Just a few days after Jonas Brothers (Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, and Nick Jonas) announced that they have just wrapped up work on their new album, the sibling trio reveals that they are soon going to release a new single entitled "Pom Poms' which will be premiering in spring. In an interview with radio/TV host Ryan Seacrest, they stayed true to their earlier hints by confirming the upcoming release of their album's first single and have in fact finished shooting the music video for it.
Shot in New Orleans, Louisiana, over the weekend, the new clip takes the Jonas Brothers back to high school as they are seen performing together on a high school football field, complete with Saints cheerleaders and a marching band. It will be the first official music video accompanying their forthcoming album set to be released later this year.
"That's a wrap," Nick tweeted to their followers at the end of the one-day shoot. The week before the big shooting day, he and his brothers even made a casting call for extras and a few lead roles in the new clip.
The still untitled new album will be the group's fifth studio album, their follow-up to their 2009 album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times". Before releasing that album, they've already sold eight million albums worldwide from "It's About Time", "Jonas Brothers" and "A Little Bit Longer".
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly