Ashley Greene Sports Bad Girl Look in First Image of 'Random'
Ashley Greene goes bad in a first still of her new movie "Random". In the first-look photo, which comes out via Entertainment Weekly, the Alice Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" film series ditches her signature high-fashion starlet persona and sports a tomboy look instead.
The brunette beauty gets her lip pierced in addition to rocking another ring on her nose. Appearing makeup-less, she hides half of her face under a hooded-jacket. She also puts on a glove while holding a picture frame on her hand.
"Random" follows as a girl who is alone on campus over the Thanksgiving break when a random encounter with a gang of violent outcasts leads them to target her as their next victim. To survive, she must conquer her deepest fears to outwit them and fight back.
The upcoming psychological thriller is directed by Oliver Blackburn with Anthony Jaswinskik writing the script. Joining Ashley in the cast ensemble are Haley Bennett, Lucas Till, James Rawlings, Chris Coy, David Jensen, Wayne Pere and Al Vicente.
Director Blackburn recently dished on Ashley's role in the movie. He told EW," She plays Violet, the worst of the lot." Playing the leader of the bad gang in the film, the actress herself said, "I told them I'd be willing to get all the piercings," though she ended up wearing fake piercings. "I think my mom is happy they're not real."
The movie is set to debut in the U.S. cinemas on August 30.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet