Ashley Greene Sports Bad Girl Look in First Image of 'Random'
Ashley Greene goes bad in a first still of her new movie "Random". In the first-look photo, which comes out via Entertainment Weekly, the Alice Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" film series ditches her signature high-fashion starlet persona and sports a tomboy look instead.
The brunette beauty gets her lip pierced in addition to rocking another ring on her nose. Appearing makeup-less, she hides half of her face under a hooded-jacket. She also puts on a glove while holding a picture frame on her hand.
"Random" follows as a girl who is alone on campus over the Thanksgiving break when a random encounter with a gang of violent outcasts leads them to target her as their next victim. To survive, she must conquer her deepest fears to outwit them and fight back.
The upcoming psychological thriller is directed by Oliver Blackburn with Anthony Jaswinskik writing the script. Joining Ashley in the cast ensemble are Haley Bennett, Lucas Till, James Rawlings, Chris Coy, David Jensen, Wayne Pere and Al Vicente.
Director Blackburn recently dished on Ashley's role in the movie. He told EW," She plays Violet, the worst of the lot." Playing the leader of the bad gang in the film, the actress herself said, "I told them I'd be willing to get all the piercings," though she ended up wearing fake piercings. "I think my mom is happy they're not real."
The movie is set to debut in the U.S. cinemas on August 30.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance