Ashley Greene Sports Bad Girl Look in First Image of 'Random'
Ashley Greene goes bad in a first still of her new movie "Random". In the first-look photo, which comes out via Entertainment Weekly, the Alice Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" film series ditches her signature high-fashion starlet persona and sports a tomboy look instead.
The brunette beauty gets her lip pierced in addition to rocking another ring on her nose. Appearing makeup-less, she hides half of her face under a hooded-jacket. She also puts on a glove while holding a picture frame on her hand.
"Random" follows as a girl who is alone on campus over the Thanksgiving break when a random encounter with a gang of violent outcasts leads them to target her as their next victim. To survive, she must conquer her deepest fears to outwit them and fight back.
The upcoming psychological thriller is directed by Oliver Blackburn with Anthony Jaswinskik writing the script. Joining Ashley in the cast ensemble are Haley Bennett, Lucas Till, James Rawlings, Chris Coy, David Jensen, Wayne Pere and Al Vicente.
Director Blackburn recently dished on Ashley's role in the movie. He told EW," She plays Violet, the worst of the lot." Playing the leader of the bad gang in the film, the actress herself said, "I told them I'd be willing to get all the piercings," though she ended up wearing fake piercings. "I think my mom is happy they're not real."
The movie is set to debut in the U.S. cinemas on August 30.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor