Kim Kardashian Dislikes Her Pregnant Body
One thing that Kim Kardashian hates about her pregnancy is her expanding body. She is reportedly having trouble adjusting to her pregnant body as she gains more weight and allegedly misses wearing her little dresses.
"She's miserable that she can't get into her little dresses anymore," a source told British magazine Star. "She can't wait to be a mommy, but she hates that she can only wear leggings and loose tops. She also misses her regular workouts and it's getting her down."
A report says that Kim has already grown four cup sizes during her pregnancy, from a 36D to a 36G, and she wears sports bra daily. "Kim loves her curves," another source told British magazine Heat. "But she's upset that nothing in her wardrobe fits her any more,"
Kim has been spotted going to the gym more than ever over the past couple of weeks. The 32-year-old steps up her visits to five or six times a week and now includes extra cardio and pilates in her thorough workouts. "It feels like a losing battle to Kim, though, as she is going to gain additional weight no matter what. Some people can stay thin when pregnant, but her body type seems predisposed to get bigger," the source added.
Kim's boyfriend, Kanye West, is said that he has no problem with Kim's expanding body. "He encourages her to eat whatever she wants. He tells her not to worry, and it makes her feel better," an insider said.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'