Kim Kardashian Dislikes Her Pregnant Body
One thing that Kim Kardashian hates about her pregnancy is her expanding body. She is reportedly having trouble adjusting to her pregnant body as she gains more weight and allegedly misses wearing her little dresses.
"She's miserable that she can't get into her little dresses anymore," a source told British magazine Star. "She can't wait to be a mommy, but she hates that she can only wear leggings and loose tops. She also misses her regular workouts and it's getting her down."
A report says that Kim has already grown four cup sizes during her pregnancy, from a 36D to a 36G, and she wears sports bra daily. "Kim loves her curves," another source told British magazine Heat. "But she's upset that nothing in her wardrobe fits her any more,"
Kim has been spotted going to the gym more than ever over the past couple of weeks. The 32-year-old steps up her visits to five or six times a week and now includes extra cardio and pilates in her thorough workouts. "It feels like a losing battle to Kim, though, as she is going to gain additional weight no matter what. Some people can stay thin when pregnant, but her body type seems predisposed to get bigger," the source added.
Kim's boyfriend, Kanye West, is said that he has no problem with Kim's expanding body. "He encourages her to eat whatever she wants. He tells her not to worry, and it makes her feel better," an insider said.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'