Kim Kardashian Dislikes Her Pregnant Body
One thing that Kim Kardashian hates about her pregnancy is her expanding body. She is reportedly having trouble adjusting to her pregnant body as she gains more weight and allegedly misses wearing her little dresses.
"She's miserable that she can't get into her little dresses anymore," a source told British magazine Star. "She can't wait to be a mommy, but she hates that she can only wear leggings and loose tops. She also misses her regular workouts and it's getting her down."
A report says that Kim has already grown four cup sizes during her pregnancy, from a 36D to a 36G, and she wears sports bra daily. "Kim loves her curves," another source told British magazine Heat. "But she's upset that nothing in her wardrobe fits her any more,"
Kim has been spotted going to the gym more than ever over the past couple of weeks. The 32-year-old steps up her visits to five or six times a week and now includes extra cardio and pilates in her thorough workouts. "It feels like a losing battle to Kim, though, as she is going to gain additional weight no matter what. Some people can stay thin when pregnant, but her body type seems predisposed to get bigger," the source added.
Kim's boyfriend, Kanye West, is said that he has no problem with Kim's expanding body. "He encourages her to eat whatever she wants. He tells her not to worry, and it makes her feel better," an insider said.
More Kim Kardashian News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'