Machine Gun Kelly Premieres New Music Video 'Champions' Featuring P. Diddy
Interscope and Bad Boy record label rapper Machine Gun Kelly, premieres the music video to his new single "Champions" featuring rap mogul P. Diddy. For his new track, the 22-year-old artist from Cleveland, Ohio makes use of the melody of the classic anthem "We Are the Champions" by British rock band Queen written by its frontman Freddie Mercury.
The four-minute-plus clip starts off with MGK cooking something up in the kitchen, where, later in the video, he hosts some guests, popping bottles of champagne and Jack Daniels, as they hang out in his place. It ends with the cover art of his new mixtape entitled "Black Flag" and his debut album "Lace Up" released last October 2012.
MGK's "Black Flag" mixtape, set to be released soon, will feature hip-hop artists Pusha T, Meek Mill and Wiz Khalifa. His debut album "Lace Up" featured guest appearances from Lil Jon, Waka Flocka Flame, and Young Jeezy, among many others.
Kelly became famous after releasing a string of mixtapes: "Stamp of Approval" (2006), "Homecoming" (2008), "100 Words and Running" (2010), and "Lace Up" (2010). In 2011. He was named MTV's Hottest Breakthrough MC and in the following year, won the MTVu Breaking Woodie award.
He had already previously collaborated with P. Diddy on French Montana's "Ocho Cinco" track, and have done team-ups with such artists as Heidi Montag, Juicy J, Mike Posner and Lil Jon.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed