Machine Gun Kelly Premieres New Music Video 'Champions' Featuring P. Diddy
Interscope and Bad Boy record label rapper Machine Gun Kelly, premieres the music video to his new single "Champions" featuring rap mogul P. Diddy. For his new track, the 22-year-old artist from Cleveland, Ohio makes use of the melody of the classic anthem "We Are the Champions" by British rock band Queen written by its frontman Freddie Mercury.
The four-minute-plus clip starts off with MGK cooking something up in the kitchen, where, later in the video, he hosts some guests, popping bottles of champagne and Jack Daniels, as they hang out in his place. It ends with the cover art of his new mixtape entitled "Black Flag" and his debut album "Lace Up" released last October 2012.
MGK's "Black Flag" mixtape, set to be released soon, will feature hip-hop artists Pusha T, Meek Mill and Wiz Khalifa. His debut album "Lace Up" featured guest appearances from Lil Jon, Waka Flocka Flame, and Young Jeezy, among many others.
Kelly became famous after releasing a string of mixtapes: "Stamp of Approval" (2006), "Homecoming" (2008), "100 Words and Running" (2010), and "Lace Up" (2010). In 2011. He was named MTV's Hottest Breakthrough MC and in the following year, won the MTVu Breaking Woodie award.
He had already previously collaborated with P. Diddy on French Montana's "Ocho Cinco" track, and have done team-ups with such artists as Heidi Montag, Juicy J, Mike Posner and Lil Jon.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director