Machine Gun Kelly Premieres New Music Video 'Champions' Featuring P. Diddy
Interscope and Bad Boy record label rapper Machine Gun Kelly, premieres the music video to his new single "Champions" featuring rap mogul P. Diddy. For his new track, the 22-year-old artist from Cleveland, Ohio makes use of the melody of the classic anthem "We Are the Champions" by British rock band Queen written by its frontman Freddie Mercury.
The four-minute-plus clip starts off with MGK cooking something up in the kitchen, where, later in the video, he hosts some guests, popping bottles of champagne and Jack Daniels, as they hang out in his place. It ends with the cover art of his new mixtape entitled "Black Flag" and his debut album "Lace Up" released last October 2012.
MGK's "Black Flag" mixtape, set to be released soon, will feature hip-hop artists Pusha T, Meek Mill and Wiz Khalifa. His debut album "Lace Up" featured guest appearances from Lil Jon, Waka Flocka Flame, and Young Jeezy, among many others.
Kelly became famous after releasing a string of mixtapes: "Stamp of Approval" (2006), "Homecoming" (2008), "100 Words and Running" (2010), and "Lace Up" (2010). In 2011. He was named MTV's Hottest Breakthrough MC and in the following year, won the MTVu Breaking Woodie award.
He had already previously collaborated with P. Diddy on French Montana's "Ocho Cinco" track, and have done team-ups with such artists as Heidi Montag, Juicy J, Mike Posner and Lil Jon.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked