'Star Trek Into Darkness' Debuts Apocalyptic Motion Poster
Giving a very special treat to die-hard fans of "Star Trek", Paramount Pictures unveils a motion poster for J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek Into Darkness". It features a shot of city landscape which then zooms in to a scene of the supervillain standing atop city ruins. The same scene has already been showcased in the first teaser poster for the highly-anticipated movie.
As if releasing the motion poster is not enough to thrill Trekkies, the studio debuts a new featurette for the film. In it, Abrams dishes on the main characters in the space flick as well as gushes about the massive scale of the sequel compared to the first film. He also promises that the IMAX take on the movie will bring "another level of excitement" for the audience.
In Summer 2013, Abrams will deliver an explosive action thriller that takes "Star Trek Into Darkness." When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis.
With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As the heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.
To come out in the U.S. cinemas on May 17, "Star Trek Into Darkness" is supported by Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana, Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg, Benedict Cumberbatch, Anton Yelchin, Karl Urban, John Cho and Alice Eve among others.
"Star Trek Into Darkness" Motion Poster :
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern