New International Trailer for 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Focuses on the Villain
Paramount Pictures unveils a brand new international trailer to promote "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". The new promo video focuses more on the supervillain, played by Lee Byung-hun. "Welcome to hell," so he says at one point before wreaking havoc throughout the country. Scenes featuring Bruce Willis' stint as the leader of the Joe team are also highlighted in it.
A follow-up to the 2009 release of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe 2" will find the Joes fighting their mortal enemy Cobra. They are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.
The film also stars D.J. Cotrona, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, Ray Stevenson, Channing Tatum and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Directed by Jon M. Chu with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penning the script, the actioner is scheduled to be released Stateside on June 29,2012.
"G.I. Joe 2" International Trailer:
"G.I. Joe 2" TV Spot:
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt