New International Trailer for 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Focuses on the Villain
Paramount Pictures unveils a brand new international trailer to promote "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". The new promo video focuses more on the supervillain, played by Lee Byung-hun. "Welcome to hell," so he says at one point before wreaking havoc throughout the country. Scenes featuring Bruce Willis' stint as the leader of the Joe team are also highlighted in it.
A follow-up to the 2009 release of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe 2" will find the Joes fighting their mortal enemy Cobra. They are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.
The film also stars D.J. Cotrona, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, Ray Stevenson, Channing Tatum and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Directed by Jon M. Chu with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penning the script, the actioner is scheduled to be released Stateside on June 29,2012.
"G.I. Joe 2" International Trailer:
"G.I. Joe 2" TV Spot:
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5