New International Trailer for 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Focuses on the Villain
Paramount Pictures unveils a brand new international trailer to promote "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". The new promo video focuses more on the supervillain, played by Lee Byung-hun. "Welcome to hell," so he says at one point before wreaking havoc throughout the country. Scenes featuring Bruce Willis' stint as the leader of the Joe team are also highlighted in it.
A follow-up to the 2009 release of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe 2" will find the Joes fighting their mortal enemy Cobra. They are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.
The film also stars D.J. Cotrona, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, Ray Stevenson, Channing Tatum and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Directed by Jon M. Chu with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penning the script, the actioner is scheduled to be released Stateside on June 29,2012.
"G.I. Joe 2" International Trailer:
"G.I. Joe 2" TV Spot:
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women