New International Trailer for 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Focuses on the Villain
Paramount Pictures unveils a brand new international trailer to promote "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". The new promo video focuses more on the supervillain, played by Lee Byung-hun. "Welcome to hell," so he says at one point before wreaking havoc throughout the country. Scenes featuring Bruce Willis' stint as the leader of the Joe team are also highlighted in it.
A follow-up to the 2009 release of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe 2" will find the Joes fighting their mortal enemy Cobra. They are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.
The film also stars D.J. Cotrona, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, Ray Stevenson, Channing Tatum and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Directed by Jon M. Chu with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penning the script, the actioner is scheduled to be released Stateside on June 29,2012.
"G.I. Joe 2" International Trailer:
"G.I. Joe 2" TV Spot:
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked