New International Trailer for 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Focuses on the Villain
Paramount Pictures unveils a brand new international trailer to promote "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". The new promo video focuses more on the supervillain, played by Lee Byung-hun. "Welcome to hell," so he says at one point before wreaking havoc throughout the country. Scenes featuring Bruce Willis' stint as the leader of the Joe team are also highlighted in it.
A follow-up to the 2009 release of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe 2" will find the Joes fighting their mortal enemy Cobra. They are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.
The film also stars D.J. Cotrona, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, Ray Stevenson, Channing Tatum and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Directed by Jon M. Chu with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick penning the script, the actioner is scheduled to be released Stateside on June 29,2012.
"G.I. Joe 2" International Trailer:
"G.I. Joe 2" TV Spot:
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC