Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens Go High Fashion for 'Spring Breakers' Paris Premiere
Harmony Korine's "Spring Breakers" has thrown a star-studded premiere in Paris on Monday, February 18. The red carpet event was jam-packed with a handful of Hollywood beauties who went high fashion to promote the R-rated drama. Among those stealing the attention surely were former Disney darlings Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens.
Gomez looked flawlessly stunning as usual. She brought color to the red carpet with her turquoise mini dress by Gucci. Looking glamoroous with the sequined number, the actress playing Faith in the movie finished off her look with Jimmy Choo strapped heels and arranged her hair into an elegant bun.
Looking equally dazzling on the red carpet was Hudgens who opted for a Rafael Cennamo dress. The Candy depicter oozed sexiness in the champagne-colored tube gown with black flowers detailing on the chest. The brunette beauty teamed her already-glamorous outfit with minimalist accessories and makeup, while getting hair done in a stylish do.
Ashley Benson was the other starlet going all out on the red carpet. The blond beauty looked stunning in a black mermaid dress with super-low front cut that bared her cleavage. Meanwhile, Rachel Korine opted to go with a pink tube dress that made her look very girly. She sported daring red lipstick to finish off her simple-but-chic look, and paired the dress with simple black pumps.
In "Spring Breakers", four sexy college girls plan to fund their spring break getaway by burglarizing a fast food shack. But that's only the beginning. During a night of partying, the girls hit a roadblock when they are arrested on drug charges.
Hung over and clad only in bikinis, the girls appear before a judge but are bailed out unexpectedly by Alien (James Franco), an infamous local thug who takes them under his wing and leads them on the wildest spring break trip in history. Rough on the outside but with a soft spot inside, Alien wins over the hearts of the young spring breakers, and leads them on a spring break they never could have imagined.
After being premiered in the City of Light, the movie will be released in the United States on March 22.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed