Kris Humphries Chooses Divorce With Kim Kardashian Over NBA Games
The date of Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian's divorce trial is settled, and it is during NBA playoff period which will run from April 20 to June 20. Kris decided if he is going to have a game at the same date as his divorce trial, he's going to screw his teammate to face Kim on the court.
In order to settle his divorce with Kim, Kris is probably going to ruin his two-year, $24 million contract. Brooklyn Nets, Kris' basketball team, is on track to secure a spot in 2013 NBA playoff. If his team really goes to playoff, Kris is going to miss not only one important game, since the trial court can last more than three days.
Kris' lawyer actually had asked a judge to delay the trial until the NBA season ends, but the judge reportedly turned down the delay because police officers, firefighters and other professions had to miss work for their trials so professional basketball player Kris would have to do the same if necessary.
Kim wanted to settle the divorce in court since October 2011. She even filed for emergency divorce in early February, citing her pregnancy with singer Kanye West as the cause for a speedy dissolution. However, Kris wanted an annulment on grounds she allegedly defrauded him. Although his previous lawyer quit and claimed there's no legal grounds for the annulment, the 28-year-old had made up his mind on vengeance.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash