Photos: Selena Gomez Hits Paris for 'Spring Breakers' Promotion
Departing from LAX on Friday, February 15, Selena Gomez is currently in Paris, France, with Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine to premiere "Spring Breakers". The film which stars the four girls and James Franco is set to premiere in France by Monday, February 18.
"Bonjour Paris. Spring break is here!," Selena tweeted along with a photo of the her, Vanessa and Ashley with a view of the Paris skyline as the background. Selena also posted a lot of other photos of the girls' outings during shopping.
On Sunday, February 17, up from their balcony at Hotel Bristol, the four girls waved back at their many fans. The girls were photographed making hearts with their hands and blowing kisses to fans.
In the film which is directed by Harmony Korine, Selena and the girls play four college students who end up in jail after robbing a restaurant to fund their spring break vacation. Later on, they find out that they are bailed out by a drug and arms dealer, played by James Franco, who wants them to do some dirty work.
While "Spring Breakers" is opening in France, the fans in the USA have to wait until March 22 to watch the girls' action in theaters. After the France premiere, the girls are scheduled to head to Germany premiere on Tuesday, followed by some other Eropean countries premiere before ended in the 2013 SXSW Film Festival next March.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films