'The Walking Dead' Releases 'I Ain't Judas' Preview and Clips
Cable TV channel AMC's hit drama series "The Walking Dead" has released a short promo as well as sneak-peak videos of "I Aint a Judas", its third season's eleventh episode. The episode airs on Sunday, February 24 at 9/8c.
In the sneak peak, Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) goes up to his dad Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) saying he has something to say to him but that he doesn't want him to get upset with what he's about to discuss. Carl tells his dad Rick to stop being the leader of the group of survivors that he's been heading away from the hordes of zombies that have overtaken their town.
In the upcoming episode, Andrea (Laurie Holden) wants to see other survivors in the overrun prison but the Governor (David Morrissey) says if she goes back there, she stays there. Carl tells Daryl (Norman Reedus) that Merle (Michael Rooker) is his brother, though he's not good for him.
"The Walking Dead" was developed by Frank Darabont based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard. The drama/horror series revolves around the story of a sheriff's deputy who awakens from a coma to find his town dominated by flesh-eating zombies called "walkers". He discovers other survivors on the path to finding his own family.
The Walking Dead "I Ain't Judas" promo:
"The Walking Dead" 3.11 sneak peak #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.11 sneak peak #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'