Mila Kunis Loses Her Cool in First 'Oz: The Great and Powerful' Clip
Recently stopping by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", Rachel Weisz unveiled a first clip from her upcoming fantasy movie "Oz: The Great and Powerful". The sneak peek sees an intriguing moment between Weisz's Evanora and Mila Kunis' Theodora.
Evanora is seen getting suspicious toward her own sister. "Oh maybe it's you I'm underestimating," she says to Theodora. They then get involved in a serious conversation before Evanora accuses Theodora of being a wicked witch. Angry, Theodora loses control and she uses her power to throw a fireball toward Evanora.
"Oz: The Great and Powerful" imagines the origins of Baum's beloved character, the Wizard of Oz. When Oscar Diggs (James Franco), a small-time circus magician with dubious ethics, is hurled away from dusty Kansas to the vibrant Land of Oz, he thinks he's hit the jackpot-fame and fortune are his for the taking.
That is until he meets three witches, Theodora, Evanora and Glinda (Michelle Williams), who are not convinced he is the great wizard everyone's been expecting. Reluctantly drawn into the epic problems facing the Land of Oz and its inhabitants, Oscar must find out who is good and who is evil before it is too late.
Putting his magical arts to use through illusion, ingenuity-and even a bit of wizardry-Oscar transforms himself not only into the great and powerful Wizard of Oz but into a better man as well.
Directed by Sam Raimi, the fantasy movie will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on March 8.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed