Patrick Carney Infuriates Justin Bieber's Fans With His New Twitter Profile
Feud between Patrick Carney and Justin Bieber's fans does not seem to end soon. Carney recently changed his Twitter's profile picture and name to Justin Bieber Carney. In addition, he wrote "official Twitter for the actual verified Justin Bieber DOS virtual buddy" as his profile. Bieber hasn't responded to the name change because he is on tour in Ireland. However, Beliebers do not take this easy.
Carney was showered with numerous hateful tweets. However, it looked like Carney enjoyed retweeting and replying tweets from Bieber's fans with sarcastic comments. In fact, Carney's timeline was full of his replies to the hateful tweets and retweets. One of Bieber fans wrote, "die... Just DIE," to which he replied, "I will and so will you one day. it's kinda scary to think about isn't it?". Other tweets read, "do you even know how stupid and immature u look doing this. arent u like fifty?" and "do you know how f**king dumb your acting and how stupid you look lmao."
The tension between Bieber and Carney started at 2013 Grammy Awards when the Grammy winner replied to a question about Bieber's lack of Grammys nomination. The drummer said, "He's rich, right? Grammy's are for music, not for money. He's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
Bieber responded to the statement on social networking site. He wrote to his 34 million Twitter followers, "the black keys drummer should be slapped around haha."
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage