Patrick Carney Infuriates Justin Bieber's Fans With His New Twitter Profile
Feud between Patrick Carney and Justin Bieber's fans does not seem to end soon. Carney recently changed his Twitter's profile picture and name to Justin Bieber Carney. In addition, he wrote "official Twitter for the actual verified Justin Bieber DOS virtual buddy" as his profile. Bieber hasn't responded to the name change because he is on tour in Ireland. However, Beliebers do not take this easy.
Carney was showered with numerous hateful tweets. However, it looked like Carney enjoyed retweeting and replying tweets from Bieber's fans with sarcastic comments. In fact, Carney's timeline was full of his replies to the hateful tweets and retweets. One of Bieber fans wrote, "die... Just DIE," to which he replied, "I will and so will you one day. it's kinda scary to think about isn't it?". Other tweets read, "do you even know how stupid and immature u look doing this. arent u like fifty?" and "do you know how f**king dumb your acting and how stupid you look lmao."
The tension between Bieber and Carney started at 2013 Grammy Awards when the Grammy winner replied to a question about Bieber's lack of Grammys nomination. The drummer said, "He's rich, right? Grammy's are for music, not for money. He's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
Bieber responded to the statement on social networking site. He wrote to his 34 million Twitter followers, "the black keys drummer should be slapped around haha."
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host