Patrick Carney Infuriates Justin Bieber's Fans With His New Twitter Profile
Feud between Patrick Carney and Justin Bieber's fans does not seem to end soon. Carney recently changed his Twitter's profile picture and name to Justin Bieber Carney. In addition, he wrote "official Twitter for the actual verified Justin Bieber DOS virtual buddy" as his profile. Bieber hasn't responded to the name change because he is on tour in Ireland. However, Beliebers do not take this easy.
Carney was showered with numerous hateful tweets. However, it looked like Carney enjoyed retweeting and replying tweets from Bieber's fans with sarcastic comments. In fact, Carney's timeline was full of his replies to the hateful tweets and retweets. One of Bieber fans wrote, "die... Just DIE," to which he replied, "I will and so will you one day. it's kinda scary to think about isn't it?". Other tweets read, "do you even know how stupid and immature u look doing this. arent u like fifty?" and "do you know how f**king dumb your acting and how stupid you look lmao."
The tension between Bieber and Carney started at 2013 Grammy Awards when the Grammy winner replied to a question about Bieber's lack of Grammys nomination. The drummer said, "He's rich, right? Grammy's are for music, not for money. He's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
Bieber responded to the statement on social networking site. He wrote to his 34 million Twitter followers, "the black keys drummer should be slapped around haha."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent