Country Singer Mindy McCready Found Dead at 37 in Arkansas
Bad news has come from country singer Mindy McCready. In a very surprising news on Sunday, February 17, it was reported that the "Guys Do It All the Time" singer was found dead in Heber Springs, Ark. She was 37.
The death news was confirmed by Mindy's brother to New York Daily News. NBC Dateline reporter, Andrea Canning, later reported that Mincy committed suicide by shooting herself on Sunday. "Just got a call from Mindy McCready's best friend that she shot and killed herself this evening. My heart breaks for her two boys. RIP," Canning tweeted.
Mindy's death news came as a shock since her boyfriend, David Wilson, had just passed away at the age of 34 around a month ago. There was no specific details on the cause of his death, which caused Mindy's life to go on a downward spiral.
According to E! News, Mindy's two children Zander (6 years old) and Zayne (9 months) were removed from the singer's home by authorities following Wilson's death. "Mindy needs to get help and we all care and love her and we want her to get the right help so she can move on. She is in a bad state right now, depressed and unhappy. It is not good," said a source.
Mindy had reportedly struggled with alcohol and mental issues in the past months before she died. She had checked into an inpatient rehab facility two weeks after Wilson's death. Her father said in court documents, "Since boyfriend shot himself she has been in bed for 3wks. Sleeps all day. Drinks all night and is taking Rx drugs. Not bathing or even helping take care of her 2 children."
The blond beauty, who had recorded five albums throughout her career, once opened up to Andrea Canning about the effect of her boyfriend's death on her. She said, "I have never gone through anything this painful. He didn't just touch my heart, he touched mu soul. He was my soulmate."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3