NBC's 'Hannibal' Debuts First Eerie Promo
Building the anticipation to the premiere of "Hannibal", NBC unleashes a very first trailer for the hotly-anticipated drama series about the notorious serial killer Hannibal Lecter. Staying true to the scary tale of the most popular killer in American film history, the promo boasts eerie scenes that include a number of victims who are slayed sadistically in various places.
The clip, which comes out via Entertainment Weekly, also sees an interesting exchanges between FBI profiler Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) and the titular psychopath (Mads Mikkelsen). "I don't find you that interesting," says the former, to which the latter replies wittily, "You will."
"Hannibal" will premiere on NBC on April 4. Bryan Fuller serves as the showrunner for the pilot, while David Slade tackles the helming duty. The series will follow the early days of Lecter and his working relationship with Graham before it turned sour. Apart from Mikkelsen and Dancy, it will also star Gillian Anderson and Lance Henriksen.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date