NBC's 'Hannibal' Debuts First Eerie Promo
Building the anticipation to the premiere of "Hannibal", NBC unleashes a very first trailer for the hotly-anticipated drama series about the notorious serial killer Hannibal Lecter. Staying true to the scary tale of the most popular killer in American film history, the promo boasts eerie scenes that include a number of victims who are slayed sadistically in various places.
The clip, which comes out via Entertainment Weekly, also sees an interesting exchanges between FBI profiler Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) and the titular psychopath (Mads Mikkelsen). "I don't find you that interesting," says the former, to which the latter replies wittily, "You will."
"Hannibal" will premiere on NBC on April 4. Bryan Fuller serves as the showrunner for the pilot, while David Slade tackles the helming duty. The series will follow the early days of Lecter and his working relationship with Graham before it turned sour. Apart from Mikkelsen and Dancy, it will also star Gillian Anderson and Lance Henriksen.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign