NBC's 'Hannibal' Debuts First Eerie Promo
Building the anticipation to the premiere of "Hannibal", NBC unleashes a very first trailer for the hotly-anticipated drama series about the notorious serial killer Hannibal Lecter. Staying true to the scary tale of the most popular killer in American film history, the promo boasts eerie scenes that include a number of victims who are slayed sadistically in various places.
The clip, which comes out via Entertainment Weekly, also sees an interesting exchanges between FBI profiler Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) and the titular psychopath (Mads Mikkelsen). "I don't find you that interesting," says the former, to which the latter replies wittily, "You will."
"Hannibal" will premiere on NBC on April 4. Bryan Fuller serves as the showrunner for the pilot, while David Slade tackles the helming duty. The series will follow the early days of Lecter and his working relationship with Graham before it turned sour. Apart from Mikkelsen and Dancy, it will also star Gillian Anderson and Lance Henriksen.
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled