Rihanna Spotted Leaving Nightclub With Bloodied Knee
Rihanna was reportedly involved in an altercation when she went out in London recently. The Bajan beauty was caught on camera leaving a club with a bruised knee after a night of partying. Wearing a little black dress and a leather jacket, she's seen dabbing blood from her injured knee.
According to TMZ, RiRi was leaving The Box when someone threw a bottle of an energy drink at her while screaming something about her boyfriend Chris Brown. She missed the bottle but scraped her knee during the debacle when she brushed up against a metal shop grate.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in L.A., Breezy allegedly had a run-in with a self-proclaimed gang member. He was confronted with N-bomb rants when leaving Playhouse and got a not-so-subtle threat when he was asked if his car was bulletproof. The singer reportedly dropped N-bomb and F-bomb response of his own before driving away.
When asked by paparazzi about the incident later on, the "Don't Judge Me" crooner simply said, "It's L.A. brother." The usually hot-tempered musician added, "You just gotta keep your head down and keep walking."
RiRi was reportedly inside the Playhouse that night, but she partied at a separate table despite public knowledge that she's back on with Breezy. They reportedly spent Valentine's Day apart afterwards. She later flew across the pond solo, attending the launch of her clothing line for River Island at London Fashion Week.
More Rihanna News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video