Maya Rudolph Is Pregnant, 'Up All Night' May Be Canceled
Rumor has it, Maya Rudolph is expecting her fourth child with director Paul Thomas Anderson. According to The Hollywood Reporter, her pregnancy will likely affect her NBC series "Up All Night" which is struggling on the heels of Christina Applegate's exit earlier this month.
Sources say the "Bridesmaid" actress has informed bosses on NBC that she's pregnant. In an attempt to save her show, the writers allegedly plan to incorporate her pregnancy into the storyline of a revised version of the series.
The plan might be scrapped though with the leading man Will Arnett reportedly being seriously courted by CBS to star in a Greg Garcia-written comedy. Due to those various issues, the writing staff has allegedly started looking for new jobs.
Rudolph and Anderson are already proud parents to two daughters Pearl, 7 and Lucille, 3, and a 19-month-old son, Jack. "I'm a little bit of a pro now. The stuff that I use to fear and worry about is so different now," she once said of being an experienced mom.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order