Maya Rudolph Is Pregnant, 'Up All Night' May Be Canceled
Rumor has it, Maya Rudolph is expecting her fourth child with director Paul Thomas Anderson. According to The Hollywood Reporter, her pregnancy will likely affect her NBC series "Up All Night" which is struggling on the heels of Christina Applegate's exit earlier this month.
Sources say the "Bridesmaid" actress has informed bosses on NBC that she's pregnant. In an attempt to save her show, the writers allegedly plan to incorporate her pregnancy into the storyline of a revised version of the series.
The plan might be scrapped though with the leading man Will Arnett reportedly being seriously courted by CBS to star in a Greg Garcia-written comedy. Due to those various issues, the writing staff has allegedly started looking for new jobs.
Rudolph and Anderson are already proud parents to two daughters Pearl, 7 and Lucille, 3, and a 19-month-old son, Jack. "I'm a little bit of a pro now. The stuff that I use to fear and worry about is so different now," she once said of being an experienced mom.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March