Maya Rudolph Is Pregnant, 'Up All Night' May Be Canceled
Rumor has it, Maya Rudolph is expecting her fourth child with director Paul Thomas Anderson. According to The Hollywood Reporter, her pregnancy will likely affect her NBC series "Up All Night" which is struggling on the heels of Christina Applegate's exit earlier this month.
Sources say the "Bridesmaid" actress has informed bosses on NBC that she's pregnant. In an attempt to save her show, the writers allegedly plan to incorporate her pregnancy into the storyline of a revised version of the series.
The plan might be scrapped though with the leading man Will Arnett reportedly being seriously courted by CBS to star in a Greg Garcia-written comedy. Due to those various issues, the writing staff has allegedly started looking for new jobs.
Rudolph and Anderson are already proud parents to two daughters Pearl, 7 and Lucille, 3, and a 19-month-old son, Jack. "I'm a little bit of a pro now. The stuff that I use to fear and worry about is so different now," she once said of being an experienced mom.
More Maya Rudolph News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'