Maya Rudolph Is Pregnant, 'Up All Night' May Be Canceled
Rumor has it, Maya Rudolph is expecting her fourth child with director Paul Thomas Anderson. According to The Hollywood Reporter, her pregnancy will likely affect her NBC series "Up All Night" which is struggling on the heels of Christina Applegate's exit earlier this month.
Sources say the "Bridesmaid" actress has informed bosses on NBC that she's pregnant. In an attempt to save her show, the writers allegedly plan to incorporate her pregnancy into the storyline of a revised version of the series.
The plan might be scrapped though with the leading man Will Arnett reportedly being seriously courted by CBS to star in a Greg Garcia-written comedy. Due to those various issues, the writing staff has allegedly started looking for new jobs.
Rudolph and Anderson are already proud parents to two daughters Pearl, 7 and Lucille, 3, and a 19-month-old son, Jack. "I'm a little bit of a pro now. The stuff that I use to fear and worry about is so different now," she once said of being an experienced mom.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival