'Buckwild' Star Michael Burford Busted for DUI
Another "Buckwild" star landed in hot water for breaking the law. Michael Burford was arrested by police for allegedly driving under influence in Charleston, West Virginia Friday morning, February 15 around 3 A.M.
The TV star who's known as Bluefoot on the MTV reality show was initially pulled over for speeding but later booked on exaggerated DUI after failing field sobriety test. He allegedly had a blood alcohol level greater than .15.
The traffic violation happened just a few days after fellow "Buckwild" star Salwa Amin was taken into custody during a drug raid in the state. She was facing drug charges including possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
"Buckwild" itself causes stir among the West Virginians. Showing a fun-loving, sometime-crazy life of a group of friends in the rural area of the state, it's accused of playing "ugly, inaccurate stereotypes" about the locals.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie