'Buckwild' Star Michael Burford Busted for DUI
Another "Buckwild" star landed in hot water for breaking the law. Michael Burford was arrested by police for allegedly driving under influence in Charleston, West Virginia Friday morning, February 15 around 3 A.M.
The TV star who's known as Bluefoot on the MTV reality show was initially pulled over for speeding but later booked on exaggerated DUI after failing field sobriety test. He allegedly had a blood alcohol level greater than .15.
The traffic violation happened just a few days after fellow "Buckwild" star Salwa Amin was taken into custody during a drug raid in the state. She was facing drug charges including possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
"Buckwild" itself causes stir among the West Virginians. Showing a fun-loving, sometime-crazy life of a group of friends in the rural area of the state, it's accused of playing "ugly, inaccurate stereotypes" about the locals.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce