'Buckwild' Star Michael Burford Busted for DUI
Another "Buckwild" star landed in hot water for breaking the law. Michael Burford was arrested by police for allegedly driving under influence in Charleston, West Virginia Friday morning, February 15 around 3 A.M.
The TV star who's known as Bluefoot on the MTV reality show was initially pulled over for speeding but later booked on exaggerated DUI after failing field sobriety test. He allegedly had a blood alcohol level greater than .15.
The traffic violation happened just a few days after fellow "Buckwild" star Salwa Amin was taken into custody during a drug raid in the state. She was facing drug charges including possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
"Buckwild" itself causes stir among the West Virginians. Showing a fun-loving, sometime-crazy life of a group of friends in the rural area of the state, it's accused of playing "ugly, inaccurate stereotypes" about the locals.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie