'Buckwild' Star Michael Burford Busted for DUI
Another "Buckwild" star landed in hot water for breaking the law. Michael Burford was arrested by police for allegedly driving under influence in Charleston, West Virginia Friday morning, February 15 around 3 A.M.
The TV star who's known as Bluefoot on the MTV reality show was initially pulled over for speeding but later booked on exaggerated DUI after failing field sobriety test. He allegedly had a blood alcohol level greater than .15.
The traffic violation happened just a few days after fellow "Buckwild" star Salwa Amin was taken into custody during a drug raid in the state. She was facing drug charges including possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
"Buckwild" itself causes stir among the West Virginians. Showing a fun-loving, sometime-crazy life of a group of friends in the rural area of the state, it's accused of playing "ugly, inaccurate stereotypes" about the locals.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart