'Buckwild' Star Michael Burford Busted for DUI
Another "Buckwild" star landed in hot water for breaking the law. Michael Burford was arrested by police for allegedly driving under influence in Charleston, West Virginia Friday morning, February 15 around 3 A.M.
The TV star who's known as Bluefoot on the MTV reality show was initially pulled over for speeding but later booked on exaggerated DUI after failing field sobriety test. He allegedly had a blood alcohol level greater than .15.
The traffic violation happened just a few days after fellow "Buckwild" star Salwa Amin was taken into custody during a drug raid in the state. She was facing drug charges including possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
"Buckwild" itself causes stir among the West Virginians. Showing a fun-loving, sometime-crazy life of a group of friends in the rural area of the state, it's accused of playing "ugly, inaccurate stereotypes" about the locals.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown