Katy Perry Rocks Heart-Shaped Ring, Has Date With John Mayer at Rented Movie Theatre
Katy Perry had a super special Valentine's Day hanging out with her rocker boyfriend John Mayer. She's spotted rocking a heart-shaped rock on her ring finger when going out with him, sparking speculation that he may have popped the question to her during the holiday.
Perry, 28, wore the ruby ring by Santa Barbara-based jeweler and designer Daniel Gibbings when she and Mayer, 35, stepped out after enjoying a romantic meal in Brentwood, California. The lovebirds were also caught on camera watching movie at Vista Theatre in East Hollywood that day.
According to TMZ, the theater was rented for their special date. Bruce Willis' action flick "A good Day to Die Hard" was the only movie currently playing at the venue, but it's possible that they watched a different movie to match romantic theme of the day since she's pictured holding a DVD when leaving the place.
Neither the "Teenage Dream" hitmaker nor her representative says a word about the engagement rumor, but she let her fans know that she had a good day. "Happy Thursday everyone!" so she tweeted.
Perry and Mayer went public with their romance in late 2012. "I don't feel like I'm in a celebrity relationship," he recently said. "For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'm in a celebrity relationship. I really don't. I'm not in a high profile, I know it's high profile. It's hard to explain."
Mayer was once also asked if he could see himself getting married. "Of course," he said. "I mean, I'm still the kid from Connecticut. That's what you do."
More Katy Perry News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake