Hugh Grant Welcomes His Second Child, a Son
Hugh Grant has already had a daughter and now he has a son too. The 52-year-old actor excitedly announced on Twitter Saturday, February 16 that he's a proud daddy to a baby boy.
"In answer to some journos. Am thrilled my daughter now has a brother. Adore them both to an uncool degree. They have a fab mum," he wrote. "And to be crystal clear. I am the Daddy."
The "Notting Hill" star added, "Thanks for v kind messages. Now I've confirmed (press somehow got birth certificate & were calling),hoping my family will be left in peace."
Grant and Chinese actress Tinglan Hong, who is 19 years his junior, welcomed a daughter, Tabitha, in September 2011. Their relationship was described as "a fleeting affair" back then. "While this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed everything and are on very friendly terms," his rep said.
Their relationship has reportedly become more serious since the birth of their first child. In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, he said, "Everyone was right all these years, saying, 'Hugh, why don't you have some children? It changes your life. Now that I have one, it is life changing. I recommend it. Get some!"
Grant previously dated Elizabeth Hurley.
More Hugh Grant News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates