Hugh Grant Welcomes His Second Child, a Son
Hugh Grant has already had a daughter and now he has a son too. The 52-year-old actor excitedly announced on Twitter Saturday, February 16 that he's a proud daddy to a baby boy.
"In answer to some journos. Am thrilled my daughter now has a brother. Adore them both to an uncool degree. They have a fab mum," he wrote. "And to be crystal clear. I am the Daddy."
The "Notting Hill" star added, "Thanks for v kind messages. Now I've confirmed (press somehow got birth certificate & were calling),hoping my family will be left in peace."
Grant and Chinese actress Tinglan Hong, who is 19 years his junior, welcomed a daughter, Tabitha, in September 2011. Their relationship was described as "a fleeting affair" back then. "While this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed everything and are on very friendly terms," his rep said.
Their relationship has reportedly become more serious since the birth of their first child. In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, he said, "Everyone was right all these years, saying, 'Hugh, why don't you have some children? It changes your life. Now that I have one, it is life changing. I recommend it. Get some!"
Grant previously dated Elizabeth Hurley.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy