Drake Denied Entry at Hollywood Nightclub Where Chris Brown and Rihanna Were Partying
It's best not to put Drake and Chris Brown in the same room ever again, considering their history of bottle-hurling fight. That's exactly what Playhouse in Hollywood had in mind when the Young Money rapper showed up Wednesday night, February 13 at their door asking for entry.
Bouncers turned Drizzy away because his love rival Breezy was already inside the establishment attending an anniversary party for clothing brand called Popular Demand. Rihanna came to club later that night, all the more reason to reject him. According to TMZ, he left without incident.
RiRi who had a brief fling with Drizzy shortly after her infamous altercation with Breezy in 2009 was reportedly the reason why the two males had a fight at W.i.P. in New York City last summer. Many people were injured and the club was wrecked, leading to numerous lawsuits.
It's been almost a year since the brawl happened, but the tension between them still runs high. Drake and Chris recently filed a lawsuit blaming each other for what happened during the club fight. Each of them insisted that they were not responsible for the melee.
RiRi herself hasn't commented on the matter. She's been back on with Breezy, but rumor suggested there's trouble in paradise. The controversial couple allegedly spent Valentine's Day apart after ignoring each other at the recent Playhouse party.
More Drake News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says